Ridiculous Theories

Angel beats x Little busters

Cha is Riki after he became an adult.

if you look at Cha’s background story, you’ll see that he was married while he was a highschooler, and he escaped with his wife leaving their friends and families behind. And that when he “Let go” he became alone… And he didn’t know why.
Isn’t that what happened to Riki in Rin2, he escaped their family and friends. And when he let go of her… He became alone…

I was reading AB heavens door when and thought of this.

Hello? Key?? I’m hired???

14 Likes

Little Busters! fictional universe and Rewrite are part of the same story.

If you remember, in the VN, the unknown lifeform subplot, after beating it for the second time, Bio-Tanaka shows up and explains that the lifeform is his eagle, which changed after eating bio-cookies. What did the bio-cookies do? Accelerate the evolution of the eagle . In Rewrite, certain orange-haired main character has an ability related to this concept. For example, if you remember Akane’s route, the way Kotarou’s ability, particularly for fighting the Earth Dragon, is “accelerating the evolution” .

I really want to develop this theory…

The corollary of it might be: Kyousuke = Kagari ?

3 Likes

(Charlotte Late Episodes Spoilers)
This is less of a ridiculous theory and more of a silly question:
I can’t help but wonder about how accurate is that power of translation Yuu got… Well, it’s probably more accurate than Google Translation if it could actually be used for communication… Wouldn’t we not need to wait so much for the release of translated games/books/shows if scientists somehow developed it and turned it into something everyone could use? Makes me kinda want to encourage the researches lol…

What do you mean by developing , it’s already scientifically proven that you can get that power by simply practicing saying “oh gosh” everyday at the nearest park… And you will be fluent at any given language. Also people will start calling you Angelo.

No in all honesty, google is working on that now, with the immediate text translation through camera/microphone, not really accurate but it’s great to see them advancing.

5 Likes

Heh. Color me surprised the VA jokes didn’t revive any of those theories that Tomoya and the Junker are the same person or something. Maybe it’s because it’d make the guy some kind of Time Lord who regenerates or he’d have to die like a phoenix and then be reborn as a baby from the ashes.

Another one, basing on Rewrite’s Episode 7: no, those aren’t Wolverine claws. Those are lightsabers. Kotarou is secretly a Jedi.

3 Likes

“Translation power” is kind of illogical anyway. I think it would be much more believable if the power was the ability to “understand any language spoken to you and speak any language”.

1 Like

I don’t enjoy always nitpicking about how 8bit gives us so many fan services on Rewrite anime; I just want to say…

What if they actually do it on purpose? Serve us more fan service on the next episode and it will unlock the oppai route ending!

Remember that rock that fell on Kagari-chan’s head on episode 8 of Rewrite? (Moon spoiler) Shizuru threw it on her when the Oka-ken was having fun messing with the blueprint… The anime’s Kagari route is the result of Kotarou (or Akane, maybe?) asking her to do this instead of throwing the Moon on the Earth. This is a good theory. Don’t you think? :kurumu:

11 Likes

I guess everyone thought of this already, but since no one talked about it, I think I should…

Harmonia x Planetarian (Major spoilers)

I’ll mention random information and explain my theory at the end…

If you remember what Yumemi said about the second generation of her kind of robots… “they can cry” which Tipi can do (she is the 2nd generation of Phiroids).
Also, the generations before Shiona didn’t have the “death” feature… that’s why Yumemi could stay for all that time just like Tipi did.
Another clue is the timing of the war… if you remember what Shiona said “when I was made war had already started” or something similar. Not to mention that Tipi waited for 200+ years because her parents left (escaping). And guess who else witnessed the war… Yumemi.
Finally, Phiroids’ main purpose is to serve human by a way or another, which Yumemi did until her very last moment.

So here is what I think based on the information above:
Harmonia is a sequel to Planetarian… Yumemi is the 1st generation of phiroids. and generations from 3 to 5 of Phiroids were made during the war.

like I said, I believe everyone thought of that already but I just wanted to share it

9 Likes

Rewrite spoilers behind the tag:

Now, what if this world we live in is also among the branching worlds from Kagari’s theorem, and that considering that you-know-who won the US President’s seat, and is known to be a climate change denier, we’re about to have a Key show up soon? :stuck_out_tongue:

//cue Yami no Kanata e

7 Likes

I think you’re ignoring the whole point that Rewrite is intended as a message to people living in the real world. The world ending soon isn’t fiction; it’s reality. Humanity can’t sustain this lifestyle for much longer. Of course, there’s no Key, and there’s no magic, but it delivers a clear message. We are beyond the point of no return, so there’s only really three options. 1) Kill all (or almost all) humans. 2) Accept destruction. 3) Escape to space.

planetarian may have been a warning, but Rewrite is more of a message to those of us who have already passed that point, and need to take action.

9 Likes

CLANNAD After Story Spoilers: Tomoya didn’t actually go into a crippling depression after Nagisa died. It was all a scheme to get Akio and Sanae to take care of Ushio’s diaper phase for him!

10 Likes

(Angel Beats and Rewrite spoilers)

What if after the events of Angel Beats, Kanade was reincarnated into the world of Rewrite where she retained her super abilities from the purgatory world. Guardian then finds out about Kanade and takes her in to train her so that she can become their most useful member to fight against Gaia. I guess you can then say that Kanade has become their GUARDIAN ANGEL!!!

12 Likes

Vj… If all that was a setup for you to make that pun…

I won’t even say it anymore :sunohii:

10 Likes

I’m afraid it was… :disappoint:

2 Likes

Summer Pockets time.
So, we know that all of the girls on the island are as light as feathers with ~40 kg being their average weight.
What could that mean?
This novel is either going to be about anorexia problems, troubles with food on the island, oooor…
All of the island population are actually vampires who didn’t had anything to eat for years! And now our protag-kun comes there…

8 Likes

When I realised Rin and Riki have the same VA in the visual novel, noting that practically the whole VN revolves around Riki helping others to “overcome themselves”, for lack of a better phrase, and accept themselves, I thought - could it be that, in a way, Kyousuke, by trying to get Riki and Rin to support each other for the rest of their lives - Kyousuke was being so meta that he was trying to get Riki to love, accept, and support himself?

6 Likes

I have been thinking about this, ¿maybe Komari (LB) is the daughter of Kurata Sayuri or Miyazawa Yukine? They seems so similar

After watch new episode of rewrite anime…Now I know Kotarou tried to bribe Kagari using expired coffee…her stomach must be feel funny after that…that is why she notice him right there and then gave him a smirk

6 Likes