Ridiculous Theories

Remember that scene in Clannad, where Tomoya wakes up Youhei and tells him that the world has ended, and that he’s been replaced by a robot?
The first time I heard of Planetarian, I thought about that scene, and now, I wonder…

8 Likes

That’s an interesting theory. I find it scary though, because (I guess minor planetarian and late clannad spoilers) the war in planetarian starts some 30 years prior to the Junker’s meeting with Yumemi and I think that war would be absolutely terrifying for the Okazaki family especially when Tomoya had to already deal with their deaths before.

Sorry for the very late response, but-

To make matters worse, in Kappei’s route he ends up with Ryou. Kappei’s last name is Hiiragi. Their kids were Kagami and Tsukasa. The end.

4 Likes

BEST THEORY YET

And it doesn’t even help that their surnames are the same, Kanji and all. O.O

4 Likes

I think a good chunk of the community developed a new headcanon just now

2 Likes

Yumemi Okazaki is from Touhou, a series of videogames.
They have several fan-made animes and a really huge fanbase.
Yumemi is a professor that is interested in study magic, that doesn’t exist in her own world but thinks there must be a parallel world that should be able to, she’s the final boss of Touhou 03 Phantasmagoria of Dimensional Dream, where she manages to reach such a place she dreamed of.
She seems to know some robotics, given she has a robot maid as shown in the main character’s ending, where she gifts it to her.
I noticed the name + surname thing before and I found it fun, I did knew her for longer than Planetarian’s Yumemi.

[brb gonna do fanart of this family, a la FMA family pic, but only after finishing the Mai one]

Everyone do fanworks of this family it’s practically legit to me now :DD

1 Like

Akiko’s Jam is made from Mr. Minase.

I mean, the jam is mysterious, having an indescribable taste, only Akiko can make it and she refuses to divulge it’s ingredients are, Mr. Minase is completely absent with no questions asked.

17 Likes

Ayu is not trying to say “uguu”

She is actually trying to clear her throat of taiyaki before speaking.

5 Likes

Planetarian x LB/KW

[spoiler] it said that one of the reasonings to why Planetarian’s world was in ruins and all that, was because of the failed space exploration project.

Kud’s Mom = Confirmed for causing the world to be in ruins. Nice going Noumi Mother ! [/spoiler]

3 Likes

Tomorrow is Shizuru’s Birthday and it’s Saturday.
Birthday = Saturday (I’m so good at math, aren’t I?)
Satur is pronounced as shaturu in Japanese and so it becomes shatter.
To Shatter means to suddenly break something into small pieces.
Breaking can also mean Braking (reverse of Kotarou’s nice hearing).
We find brakes in cars.
Nishikujou Touka’s car is red.
Blood is dark red.
Wars are bloody.
Wars cause humans to die.
Humanity dying could be seen as the End of the World
And so, the result is:
Tomorrow is the end of the world since it’s Shizuru’s birthday.

Explanation:
To celebrate the cute loli saury lover Nakatsu Shizuru’s birthday. many great celebrities from many great lands somehow managed to cooperate and hold a birthday party. Saury was an important ingredient in the cake. The pop music that Shizuru loved so much was the BGM. A huge logo could be seen in the entrance that had Shizuru’s famous “Dekiruyo” pose on it accompanied with the sentence “Shizuru’s Great Birthday Party, we can do it!”… But of course, they didn’t just prepare all of this for celebrating her birthday only. Many were thinking that they’d have the chance to get to know the Great Loli Goddess through holding it and preparing her the greatest present ever. They even decided on their own that whoever’s present makes Shizuru the happiest would have the right to propose to her. But, as you already know, Shizuru doesn’t really say whether she’s happy about a particular gift… I mean, not everybody’s like Kotarou and can understand her through her expressions, you know? They couldn’t really decide whoes present made Shizuru the happiest and so they fought… and fought… and fought a lot. At first it was, a fight between a group of people, and then between countries and then it turned into a worldwide war. And so showed up Kagari and killed the survivors.
--------------------------------THE END
Justas a side note, Kotarou didn’t show up in this story because it happens after Shizuru’s route and he already turned into a tree back then.

10 Likes

For an alternate, less insane theory about Mr. Minase.

Akiko was a Key Protagonist.

She’s had her harem, she picked Mr. Minase, she got her dicking off him. And then because it’s Key, there was tragedy, and he had to vanish. This is why she’s so utterly accepting of crazy magic shit and Yuichi disappering every night in Mai’s route, there is also a wooden sword in her attic for SOME REASON.

11 Likes

less insane

That wasn’t less insane at all…

You sure? I mean the other theory is that she turned the man into jam.

5 Likes

I suppose, but just because it is more plausible doesn’t mean its not equally insane. But that is the point of this thread, and I do love reading these so feel free to post more.

holy shit… Starting to think we’re on to something here!

1 Like

I should also add to this: Shinoa Hiiragi from Seraph of the End. She has purple hair. I’ll just put this here.

2 Likes

What if Yuuichi (Kanon) rejected Nayuki because she requested her money back from when she lent it to him to spend gambling playing UFO catcher.

9 Likes

Since we’re on the subject of Tomoko!

Tomoko is actually (Chihaya Route) a remnant of the existence of Minata, the girl whom Sakuya loved in the previous rendition of the world before he familiarized himself into a tree.

Much like (Terra/Chihaya) Kotarou did with Kagari at the end of Terra, Sakuya enveloped a part of Minata into himself when he transformed into the tree, which was then taken by Gaia for testing and eventually scrapped. The wood from this was used to make the shikigami at a whim by Akane, and a fragment of Minata’s soul possessed the one known as Tomoko. Unable to protect her lover in the past, she found purpose in protecting his spiritual successor from the same “evil”. (i.e, Kagari)

7 Likes

Oppai was actually Koutarou’s wet dream during the common route, the one that certain ghost at night tried to stop from happening by tormenting him.

4 Likes