Ridiculous Theories

I suppose, but just because it is more plausible doesn’t mean its not equally insane. But that is the point of this thread, and I do love reading these so feel free to post more.

holy shit… Starting to think we’re on to something here!

1 Like

I should also add to this: Shinoa Hiiragi from Seraph of the End. She has purple hair. I’ll just put this here.

2 Likes

What if Yuuichi (Kanon) rejected Nayuki because she requested her money back from when she lent it to him to spend gambling playing UFO catcher.

9 Likes

Since we’re on the subject of Tomoko!

Tomoko is actually (Chihaya Route) a remnant of the existence of Minata, the girl whom Sakuya loved in the previous rendition of the world before he familiarized himself into a tree.

Much like (Terra/Chihaya) Kotarou did with Kagari at the end of Terra, Sakuya enveloped a part of Minata into himself when he transformed into the tree, which was then taken by Gaia for testing and eventually scrapped. The wood from this was used to make the shikigami at a whim by Akane, and a fragment of Minata’s soul possessed the one known as Tomoko. Unable to protect her lover in the past, she found purpose in protecting his spiritual successor from the same “evil”. (i.e, Kagari)

7 Likes

Oppai was actually Koutarou’s wet dream during the common route, the one that certain ghost at night tried to stop from happening by tormenting him.

4 Likes

Maeda based Yuu off of himself if I’m correct. In Charlotte, Yuu ends up with Tomori therefore, Maeda wants a girl like Tomori

1 Like

So uhh… anyone remember that rumor about Maeda (contextual spoiler in relation to charlotte) having a folder on his desktop entitled “Pictures of Ayane Sakura.” Based off of radio shows at least, Ayaneru seems pretty Tomori-ish, heh

1 Like

At the beginning of Little Busters, Kyousuke came out of the forest because he was playing Pokemon Go.

26 Likes

He also playing Neko Atsume at the same time…so not only collecting Pokemon, he also collected all the cats on the way to dorm then give it to Rin…

11 Likes

Shizuru is Krey g confirmed

11 Likes

After finishing Rewrite (Terra) I thought maybe the superhumans of Charlotte could be the same superhumans in Rewrite after Guardin stopped existing… If this were true then the world didn’t change after Rewrite… Kotarou Failed, Rewrite 2 Confirmed

2 Likes

Sakuya was supposed to be a Rewrite heroine that’s why he got a route.

2 Likes

Ok, I have a really good theory. (Spoilers for Air, Planetarian, and kind of mostly every single KEY VN, Anime, etc.?

What if Yukito, after he died, actually became a God and helps everyone in need. Ex. Glowing yellow light in Clannad and Air! Also have you noticed that all of KEY’s work has… Air and a sky! Coincidences? I think not! Also maybe in Planetarian, maybe Yukito was actually ashamed that everyone fought and the world ended, so with his Godly powers, he made the Earth covered in grey clouds and rain for many years.

This is a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

But… but… all the VNs have air!!! It makes perfectly sense!

Well, maybe not Rewrite’s Moon route, I guess, but I think it did during that time.

1 Like

Notjust all the VNs have air but all the animes, manga… Even our world! Does it mean that Yukito is our God ? :kudshock:

4 Likes

(Tomoyo After Spoilers) All Key visual novels are actually written by Tomoyo after the conclusion of the After arc.

3 Likes

Masato actually changed his name and got a job over at Capcom after high school

23 Likes

Kyousuke’s answers in that Q&A blog all, without exception, come from actual experience and the pieces of advice actually all work when applied. Not a single one comes from him imaginning or fooling around…

11 Likes

Honestly, I have no doubt that Kyosuke could make all of them work.

6 Likes