Rewrite+ Officially Announced

festa :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I was actually going to buy Harvest festa! in a couple of weeks while Iā€™m in Japan, but with this coming out I guess I have no reason to anymore. Hype!

2 Likes

I just started Rewrite and yet Iā€™m still likely going to buy this because illogical decisions are my thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This looks really awesome! I think I find that the additional voices that would be presented and especially the charactersā€™ sprites that were never shown in the original would be very great as well. If they do make an english release, I would definitely go back and re-read it so as to enjoy for the sake of those who have put all the hard work and effort they brought to those of us Key fans to appreciate Rewrite once again.

Cool!! I wonder if the additional voices include Tsukunoā€™s.

Funny how the three CGs that were revealed (that isnā€™t Kagari) was basically fanservice CGs that became more fanservice-y. :>

2 Likes

that scene make me remember kagari at true end in the game ><
let me know if some of you know where we can pre order this game :smiley:

1 Like

I still prefer Lucia with the shirt on. Not that I donā€™t like my wifeā€™s body (far from that), but it justā€¦ Looks better imo.

The Kagari CGs look wonderful, by the way.

1 Like

Is there any information about rewrite+ available for pre-order, limited edition copies, or limited stock of these precious gems?

None so far; Iā€™ll probably update my ā€œbuy stuff from japanā€ topic when they do, though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dang, I just bought Rewrite a few months agoā€¦

Well RIP my walletā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping that when the release date draws near, theyā€™ll announce that itā€™s also getting a release on Steam in English

1 Like

Lol. Watch Little Busters! Fanboys get mad that they released this translation before LB.

It would be nice to get a translation for this too. But I doubt it. Theyā€™re using fan translations to mainly translate the already-existing games. Then Harmonia is delayed cause (Iā€™m guessing) their translation for it wasnā€™t as well received from the screenshots we got.

If that were the case then I donā€™t know why they would delay it for Japan as well

1 Like

They said Harmonia would release first in english. I think they made the point to show the english fanbase that they are hearing us. And since itā€™s so important of a point, they donā€™t want to take it back.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m too optimistic, but I think every key game (at least every key game after Clannad) will have an english release, now is a great time to be a key fan, so I think we will have soon or later Rewrite+ released in english! for sure Iā€™ll read and buy rewrite again if that happens.

6 Likes

Sadly they donā€™t seem to consider Kanon or Air, which in my personal opinion, should get an English releaae. Though Hinoue should do new CGā€™s if they decide to release Kanon & Air. Those CGā€™S are too old. Rewriteā€™s many versions wonā€™t probably get an English release until 2017/2018 if Key decides to release it.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure an english release for these games should come out eventually in the future. I think itā€™s just that it does not appeal to the majority of the general public because of how old it is, so the demand is not entirely high like with angel beats for instance

Personally, I would like a physical english release for those two. They would be a great addition to my bookshelf haha

1 Like

So itā€™s similar to releasing Little Busters! Perfect Edition in lieu of the anime but with way more content? Sweet! It makes me a bit glad Iā€™ve not read Rewrite yet hehe.

1 Like

Should get to reading that series soon because although it is an incredibly long read, it holds a lot of enjoyment and interesting concepts to keep get your thoughts rolling.

Plus the anime is coming out this summer!

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite/
Rewrite Website updates. Aka more CGā€™s. And by CGā€™s, more like merchandising and fan service.

1 Like

Those arenā€™t CGs; those are a listing of bonus items that you get if you buy the game from specific shops. Well, while they show the designs, they donā€™t actually say what the items are

2 Likes