Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

I think both @Pepe and I can agree that this card is best card art.

6 Likes

Any idea what is this? Is the server down for maintenance or smt?

https://scontent.fybz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/16667742_1430072447026709_358973517_o.png?oh=317afcb34210e39768ac32adc9dd9f92&oe=589F989C

From the katakana I can read, it’s maintenance.

Oh ok. Judging from the number the maintenance will go on for another 1 and a half hour? (2AM 10/2 Japan time?)

I mean it doesn’t say AM or PM but I guess so

I wanna pplaaayyyyyy

JP uses 24 hour clock.

Never care too much about Chihaya but this card of her looks soo good

1 Like

Started to mess around with crafting a bit. It’s pretty hard when you have no idea what you’re doing and what the requirements are, but I managed to craft some nifty stuff.

2 Likes

That table with the Alienware laptop… I havent found any table yet though

You need to craft the weird red cloth thing, that is a “?” in the first tab, then it’s one of the question marks in the second tab requiring the cloth.

The second item requiring the cloth is the table. I haven’t found any chairs because I ran out of materials.

1 Like

Does this mean I have successfully linked my account to an email?

Yes

1 Like

I started Kagari’s third part, and I can’t seem to play this level either. Can anyone help? I’d really appreciate it.

You need to have Sakuya in your party.

3 Likes

Halp

You failed to download something, and the only button says Retry, so I suggest you press it.

1 Like

I got that error with my Uni’s wifi too, and it doesnt go away even after retry many time, so I just go home where my connection is a bit more stable, and uninstall the app and reinstall it and download it in 1 go, it work.

Praise the RNG gods. All of my rolls after my reroll were dupes or 3 stars until…

3 Likes

I ended up installing everything fine, but still goes black and shuts down