Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Ugh this games RNG is soo bad for me. 3 10 rolls and only 1 5* still and 7 4*.

Thank you for your information.

For anyone interested, here are more details how to craft them.

Have you found out how to craft a bed or a chair yet? :3 Also my problem is that I can’t read Kanji, so some of the ingredients are gibberish, others I have to check with a dictionary if they’re not obvious xD

I wish they added an image of the ingredient.

Today is the day of maintenance.
It would start at 14:00 JST & should end at 18:00 JST.

In case people don’t know which item present can give the most kizuna points.

You normally get them as a reward of character hitting specific Moon Lvls.

The confusion rises since these items don’t quite match the favourites listed on the character profiles. For example Chihaya’s profile states her favourite is Chicken Nuggets and it is indeed an item present you can craft at Kotori’s. However it will only give you 600 kizuna points instead of 2000.

1 Like

Um… what’s kizuna points? and how do you give them present?

Kizuna points are earned from presents, and they unlock specific mini-fanservice-scenarios (as in, the characters directly refers to YOU) and voice snippets.

To unlock the ability to give a character present, you need to clear their 1st storyline. Then go to Sortie (2nd bottom button) -> Character Profile (Last Option), and there is the present icon. You can get presents mainly through Kotori’s (they are the pink bordered items)

From today until the 27th, new banner ‘Lolita x Lolita’ is live!

Feat. New 5* Akane and Lucia:

4* / 3* for the rest:

Additionally, startin on Valentines Day will be the ‘Lolita x Lolita Event’.

As for myself;

2 Likes

New batch? Daaaamn. I have just spent all my auroras! :komue:

You did better than me. Still no 5* except Creamy Kagarin everyone has lol

It’s threads like this that really make we wish I could read.

Finally finished updating the 2nd Post with Kaza Amigo Codes and current News. Go up and check it out. I’ll keep it up-to-date for the most part.

4 Likes

Thanks for your hard work :).

Sorry for the delayed response.

I can’t figure it out yet since I am a beginner to Japanese and I can’t read kanji as well (google translate is my best partner right now) and another problem is I don’t know where to farm specific material but I have an objective in my mind.

I would be appreciated it if someone could tell me what are those “?” or where to farm the material.

Anyway, someone have any idea on this quest requirement?
(from Katakana it say “Leaf Dragon Killer”)

Literally just kill a Leaf Dragon at some point in the route.

1 Like

One of those 5* is the free kagari one haha. I rerolled like 4 or 5 times to get a 5* other than kagari.

I’m using galazy s3 and that’s pretty old soooooo idk lol. Here’s what I did:

1. I created a jap google account
  2. clear cache on google play store (don’t open it again until tunnelbear)
  3. open tunnelbear and choose japan
  4. Open Google Play Store and switch to your jap account
  5. Download it.

You can try it, but there are times an app tells you not compatiable but it’s actually perfectly fine as long as you have the account. Good luck.
PS. Idk why it doesn’t work well with data plan but works with wifi so you might wanna do that too.

EDIT: LOL nvm all of that since I didn’t notice there were so many new posts, lag is op. Idk why it goes black, but it goes black rather often for me too so I think it’s just a bit laggy but doesn’t show much feedback so use screen timeout or something to prevent your phone from auto locking and just dont click anything and wait. Since it seems when it goes black it fails to load if your phone locks.

Did a 10 roll today hoping to get nishikujou event outfit, but instead got chihaya and shizuru event outfit
Shizuru event card is too op it buffs any party member with 100% to crit for 3 turns

1 Like

I rerolled for a bit until I got a couple of 5-star cards on my first 12 rolls, and now I’ll stick to this account. My new Amigo code (the one I’ll be using) is: 327819121

did you still get creamy kagarin? :open_mouth:
I’m considering rerolling but I’m not sure if I’ll still get her xD