Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

So I have to bought 1500 gem to use that or just 60 gems and then use the rest with my free gem :P?

A few of the quest reward I got so far have something like battery + without increase the battery count I have, is that increase the number of battery I got per reset (at midnight)?

Yup, you have to buy 1500 gemmes with real monney to make it work :).

I dont think that you can ‘’ just’’ buy 60 gems to chose it. :confused:

To clarify you need 1500 有償 Gems.
Said you bought the 1600JPY deal, you’re only getting 800 of them despite you gain 1300 gems from that.
so it’s roughly 2500JPY for that pull.

I played a lot ;-;
I got these with the free gems + the gems I collected
= 2 x10 rolls

1 Like

My 2x10 roll give me 1 5 and 2 4 lol…

Guide for how the Ignis numbers work. You get 7 numbers that replace a conventional mana system. All skills require a specific set of numbers to be activated. The costs are detailed in the upper left corner of skills. The power of your skill is not determined by the numbers used to pay for it: a skills cast with 1s is just as good as one cast with 6s. You can also see the next 3 numbers you’re about to get, so manipulating which numbers you have is the biggest element of strategy in the game.

These are the kinds of costs so far:

[Orange] Run X: Costs X numbers in a sequence, for example 1,2,3.
[Green] 奇数 X: You need X odd numbers.
[Teal] 偶数 X: You need X even numbers.
[Blue] Same X: You need X of the same number.
[Yellow] Free X: You need X numbers of any kind.
[Purple] 2*X: You need X number of pairs. So far, only 2 and 3 pairs costs exist.
[Purple] 2+3: You need a full house, so 2 of one kind and 3 of another.

6 Likes

Anyidea what is this battery reward?

+1 Max value. You start at 200 and you currently have 207.

Oh yeah, I’m dumb :stuck_out_tongue: Just notice it now as well

Hi everyones, here my ID: 844859170

Akane Scenario 1 Unlocked you get 50 aurora for viewing it. Ice cream present gives Akane 2000 bond points.

Got it running!

ID: 28251038

Finally got maid Kotori after 4 hours of reroll
ID: 936405885
Oh god I just heard kotori talk while im afk and she is sooo cute but still so greedy and she is already talking about valentine day

4 Likes

Another Key mobile game. Can’t miss this one. You can follow me @ 813167628

I’m not understanding shit in this game, but heh, I managed to find my ID, so here it is. Amigoooo: 606758724

Anyway, I got a bunch of crappy 3-star ones and 2 4-star cards. I have terrible luck in these gacha games…

1 Like

I cant even trying to reroll cause downloading it once took like 2 hours… and I have 70mbs internet speed…

There’s a guide to quick rerolling above, but for a brief guide, go to /data/media/0/Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files using a file explorer and delete/rename the two save folders.

Oh I see… but well… 30 roll into the game and 2 5 star already… still no Kotori though

It’s ok it only took me 4 hours to get maid Kotori. Don’t feel too bad, it’s worth it!

I got 4 star Kotori, Maid Lucia and Inoue though :3

Is it possible to transfer account from 1 device to another? I might try reroll on another device though