Poll: Which Key Visual Novels have you read?

I’ve read Clannad, Planetarian, and Tomoyo After. I plan to read Air and Kanon sometime in the future and am waiting for the official releases of Little Busters, Rewrite, and Angel Beats First Beat.

I have not! I’d rather wait for the VN and keep it all brand new.

1 Like

Yesssss. So many first-timers joining us for the LB Bookclub :smiley:

1 Like

Almost forgot to add Tomoyo After~ :slight_smile:

It’s interesting to see how far this poll has gone since I last voted. I can’t remember if Rewrite’s always been number one, although it’s interesting seeing it, LB and planetarian fighting for the top three spaces. I think it’s also good that the Classic Key Titles are getting some recognition after the Bookclubs. Not sure if the same can be said once we get into the other Key games, but it’ll be interesting~ :smiley:

1 Like

Well now that every title on the list actually exists I’m looking forward to ticking off Ecstasy and Harvest Festa as soon as the localizations are out =)

I’ve read only Little Busters, Rewrite and Planetarian.

I tried Clannad, but I couldn’t bear with Ryou/Kyou route, they made me drop the VN.
I felt that Clannad had too much routes for characters that I don’t care too much. But my opinion on this may change if I read it some day. (I watched the anime)

Also I will buy Harmonia soon when I have money.

I’ve read Planetarian, Air, Rewrite, Clannad, Tomoyo After, and Harmonia. I can’t wait until the official translation of Little Busters comes out!

I’ve read Little Busters, Rewrite, Kanon and Planetarian. Also I’m reading ONE but I suppose is not from Key even if the most of the staff ended in Key.

Clannad, Tomoyo After and Planetarian in that order for me, all from Steam ( and all in the last few weeks).

Will definitely consider getting Little Busters and Rewrite when there is an official English Language version.

EDIT:- Updated now to add I have read LB+Ex and Harmonia.

EDIT 2: And now added Kanon and AIR

• A new bump to encourage more additions from everyone…

Wow it really was a long time for this topic!

For now, it is only Harmonia so that would make me the Key newbie in the block. Little Busters! will be in progress again at some point and Kanon or Planetarian will come a ways after that since a true release of Summer Pockets is a long way out (if ever).

1 Like