Poll: How many of us have yet to experience Little Busters?

• I have not experienced Little Busters at all
  • I have watched/read a little bit of common
  • I have watched/read some of the routes
  • I have watched/read all of it except EX
  • I have watched/read all of it

0 voters

With the steam release of Little Busters on the horizon and the promise of a Little Busters bookclub to commemorate the release, I’ve been doing my best to keep an eye on everyone who has yet to experience Little Busters and wrap them up in a ball because FIRST TIME EXPERIENCES ARE INVALUABLE. The first time reading something is an experience you can never get back, and being able to experience it together with a large group of people is the awesome experience the Bookclub aims to provide. Moreover, the Bookclub is very dependent on the newcomers, because only they will be able to offer genuine first thoughts and speculations as they read.

Unfortunately, Little Busters is very popular, and the number of people who have yet to experience it in any form are woefully small. I’m hoping to drag as many newcomers in as I can with this Bookclub, but here’s where I’d like to hear from you, just how much of Little Busters you have experienced. Please use the poll above, and leave your thoughts below if you happen to be one of the few people who hasn’t experienced Little Busters yet. I’d love to know what your feelings regarding Little Busters are as someone who’s only experienced the hype second-hand from other people.

Please don’t post any spoilers in this topic guys!

Read the original VN, watched all episodes of the anime including EX. Still very much looking forward to reading the EX routes though~

I watched the anime including EX and decided to wait for the Ecstasy translation because I liked Saya and Sasasami’s routes so I’m excited Steam will be getting those routes and I won’t have to deal with apparently terrible H-Scenes.

I’ve read and watched the Vanilla LB!, but experienced Kanata’s and Sasami’s in EX Anime. I still haven’t seen Saya’s story, I dunno why.

Watched all of LB anime including EX and have read Mio’s route.

Read the original VN (almost) twice, watched the anime plus the first two episodes of EX. I stopped because I decided I didn’t want to spoil myself before reading those routes in the VN.

I read/watched all except EX, I don’t see the EX anime cause I want to read it first in the VN

I read the VN, followed by the anime, and then destroyed my eyes for the Holy Little Busters Glory by reading the EX routes with ITH/TA. :nuoo:

1 Like

I have no experience of LN! at all!

3 Likes

I’m with BotanRugbyBall. There are currently only 4 voters in that category too.

I have read none of Little Busters but I did watch both seasons of the anime. Never did watch the OVA episodes with Saya though.

I just hope that it’s not an outrageous price, and that us few LB “virgins” will be able to playthrough at more or less the same time. My desire to play it is based purely on enjoying CLANNAD but I know next to nothing about this VN.

2 Likes

I expect $40. I hope $30.

1 Like

I’ve read Komari, Rin1, Kurugaya, and Haruka. I’m gonna wait until the bookclub for the rest.

I hope it isn’t an outrageous price either, and I’d prefer it being $40 or less. I also know very little about this, but I also don’t know much about Clannad. It’s likely that everyone else will play LB before me - and that’s still great news of course - but I will eventually get to it. :slight_smile:

(This is for anyone of course) Also, for curiosity sake, about how long is Little Busters anyway?

I think LBPE is supposed to be the longest Key visual novel so it’s probably at least ~60 hours

1 Like

I read all except EX, now waiting for Perfect Edition.

Maybe I’m a pessimist but I really don’t think there’s much chance of it being $30. $40 maybe but I’d guess it’ll be $50 like Clannad. Tomoyo After and Harmonia were cheap because not only were they short, they were also more niche titles that mostly only people who know or like Key would buy. Little Busters! is like Clannad in its length and popularity. These are the big series’ that people know Key for. Clannad is still $50, so I’d imagine LB is too. I’d like to be proven wrong though.

1 Like

For regular edition/anime I read/watched it as soon as they came out with fan TL/aired.

I watched some of the ex anime but only up to the point I had sort of knew. The problem with being a fan of something for so long and not reading it, is you are bound to run into spoilers. So I’ve seen some cgs and heard some things that I shouldn’t have =( it has only been saya stuff. the other two routes are still truly unknown to me.

I hope that you are wrong because this is a bad time to buy things in £, $50 is likely to = £50 :disappointed: