Poll: How many of us have yet to experience Little Busters?

I am relatively confident it won’t be $50. I could be wrong, but let’s hope not :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Steam is super obsessed with small cheap games. Putting little busters on steam is a really bad match. $30 is so lowball from a script size point of view… I think the main problem is I feel nobody knows how long a game is when they buy it… They see 3 vns for 20 bucks and say damn I got a good deal, but those games are like 1/4th the size of lbme and they rip themselves off in reality. even at 50 it is a good deal assuming the script sizes I am looking at are somewhat accurate. Grisaia no Kajitsu is $40 at 30% less scrip size… and that is rounding in Grisaia’s favor. $30 imo is insanity.

1 Like

Keep in mind that this version of Little Busters is longer than CLANNAD by 9000 lines and is overall a much longer game by the addition of Saya’s route. If CLANNAD went for 50€, then Little Busters will probably be of similar if not superior pricing.

Or a miracle happens.

I dunno, gather some light orbs or something.

:yahaha:

6 Likes

Watched all anime, finished Komari and Haruka routes, waiting for steam release to finish the VN :wink:

I’ve seen all of LB anime and the vanilla VN as well. I didn’t finish watching EX anime because I didn’t want to spoil myself until I read the EX routes. Although I’ll admit that I did read Kanata’s and Sasami’s routes with Visual Novel Reader at first which didn’t work out well for me. That was my mistake.

Anyway, it’s been a year since I played EX so I wouldn’t mind going through it again just to re-read those routes and finally getting to read Saya’s route too as a different type of experience when it releases on Steam.

1 Like