Planetarian Fanart

Thanks for the explanation I still have to improve my English understanding.

Sharing a Yumemi drawing I did earlier!

10 Likes

Love the artstyle

1 Like

!!!Click on the Image so you don’t have the compressed blur!!!

Had to Sadly export it at 80% quality so i would be within the 2mb limit of posting.
Either way I am happy how this turned out especially the Yumemi at the top left as i have never done anything at that angle like that before even though she looks really bad, (Yes she is a little broken.)
Only took about 5-6 hours all up. Hopefully Shizu-chan likes it. The background in the yellow was supposed to be the planetarian but any background made it look less like a planetarian so I stopped and just left a floor.

My goal is to bring you all to the stars like Yumemi for the twinkling of eternity

Temporary EDIT: Just realized I am not done I forgot the best part of her designs the ribbons Ill post up her with the ribbions sometime tommorow

7 Likes

Wow I adore how it looks like there are stars in her eyes and in her hair :ohhh: great job !

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be able to contribute a huge amount to the bookclub, but I thought I should share this at least. I like how the colors turned out, though I hope I’ll be able to color a lot more smoothly than this the next time :’)

My laptop is practically old and dying so I doubt I’ll be able to run the game until I get a new one, so whatever thoughts I’ll be able to share in the discussion, it’s going to be from the anime. I hope I can make it in time aaaa

12 Likes

I just finished my Yumemi drawing on this afternoon, unfortunately after the record of the bookclub so I hope it will still be useful.

Planetarian-BDMenu|690x388
Since this picture comes from the Hoshi no Hito movie, I hope it will count for the Hoshi no Hito podcast. :happy: but I’m planning to draw Job, Levi and Ruth before this saturday. :yahaha:

7 Likes

NICE!! Well we just got the first Hoshi No Hito Fanart.
Gotta say the detail on the shoulder is pretty sick.

1 Like

My Hoshi no hito children drawing is done ! :happy: From what I remember, Job, Levi and Ruth are nice kids but what I really like about them is their symbolism as the bearers of Yumemi and the Junker’s dream, make humanity reach the stars. Maybe my opinion ably them will change when I see the film for a second time but anyways it really was fun drawing them ! :yahaha:
( Also don’t mind the blue details I made around them I just wanted to create an effect like the stars we can see in the sky of Charlotte’s ending )

4 Likes

Gotta Love your art.

1 Like

I love Planetarian.
I love all KEY works, especially the comedy parts, they never ceased to make me laugh. :yahaha:
What makes Planetarian (and Harmonia) special to me is the science fiction aspect. Comedy Drama and Science Fiction weirdly fit quite well with each other…
You all made me want to draw so I took a bit of time to sketch something and there we have it!
Your gentleman, the Junker with the pretty underrated character Jena! (I still love you @yumemi !) :

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @yumemi display help.

Nicely done. Love Gena in the background.