Photoshopping Hobbies

Shiori with Akiko’s hand (I don’t even know…)

7 Likes

Why does it look like Shiori is drowning Akiko in snow or something? XD (that’s pretty well edited tho)

5 Likes

Oh God, not another Minase jam, we already had Mr. Minase’s Jam! @BlackHayate02

Nice editing, though I never noticed that Akiko could teleport herself doing the Star Trek thing with her hand. :smile:

2 Likes

Irie has been Uguu-fied.

5 Likes

When I saw it, I couldn’t see anything else.
Credit to @Aspirety (Thanks Bonecuss) for inspiring the yee

9 Likes

It was actually @Aspirety who did the original Key->Yee picture!

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to do this edit for a long time. :stuck_out_tongue:

(a bit of spoilers for Haruka route)

(context: there’s like a local TV show that air a while back then, that… well, the title and the characters involved speak in itself)

3 Likes

Well, there was this one I showed off in the chat a while ago…

It’s a spoof of the poster for the biopic Senna, from a time when I regarded Yumemi as being that by making her an ace pilot whenever I featured her.

The jets are an artifact from that time-as well as a quick check to see who’s paying attention!

For comparison…

3 Likes

So I have the habit of editing pictures every time I take the train.
I’m not really good with editing, but I love doing it.
I found this picture while deleting old pictures on my phone.

Rewrite spoilers !

4 Likes

@ASPIRETY KART
He requested I make this, and it turned out good I think.
I tried to get the pictures to relate to the original characters too. The original roster is:
Mario Luigi Peach Toad
Yoshi DK Wario Bowser

14 Likes

…I… uh… I’ll just let this 5-minute edit speak for itself. Sorry for the low quality pic.

(IT DOESN’T LOOK FUNNY ENOUGH I’M SO SORRYYYY)

5 Likes

I have one which is Rewrite Related buuuut I don’t think it’s much of a spoiler, but just in case…

Here you go. It’s Le Praise Kotarou-kun.

6 Likes

BlackHayate, it looks pretty good xD well, better editing than mine at the very least xwx

Well, it doesn’t really take that much effort to make Yuusuke Yoshino look like YO-SHI-NO :))

Well it doesn’t but like I said, you can edit better than me in that sense for such, I don’t usually do well with these.

Inspired by a certain high quality rip

10 Likes

Actually I have more photoshop pictures or something, but it’s more like text xD
Really old one, this was made by the time the episode was released. My very first attempt in making a meme xD

I still demand fanart of people passing Ushio back and forth like Baby Mario because it’s too ridiculous a mental image to pass up.

Yoshina

25 Likes

No please… Just no

1 Like