Photoshopping Hobbies

Yoshina

25 Likes

No please… Just no

1 Like

Mankind has far too much power in its hands.

4 Likes

This seems a tad perfunctory of me because it’s in my user profie, but if you want a copy yourself…

So I found an image in an old Planetarian fanart that looked like this.

I realized I could mess around with this, and turned it into this…

Mmmm, that’s a tasty exploitable, isn’t it? So I decided to turn it into this:

6 Likes

There’s so much potential!

9 Likes

From the depths of the Rewrite anime

uhh… High res low quality Chibimoth. The spent more time drawing this than I’d like to admit.

13 Likes

I could turn that into an emoji…

3 Likes

make it happen please :minaamor: :minaamor: :minaamor:

1 Like

:chibiwot:

11 Likes

While it’s strictly not Photoshop what I’m using lately, it still goes more in the direction of picture editing so I’m posting here.

So I lately started using a program called create.swf, although people usually refer to it as “Walfas”, because that’s the page the program can be found on. What started as a program to “Create your own Touhou-character” has now long since transcended the Touhou connection as people use it for many other things as well. So I created something Key-related in the program. Both pictures below were also used in a Dungeons & Takafumis livestream, so you might have seen them there. Also, the second picture spoils Tomoyo’s third personal skill.

3 Likes

“Best lawyer is definitely Fuko”

10 Likes

I was so bored out of my own mind, but I present to you guys:

n

Triggertarou! :smiley:

(This is kinda a lazy thing because that can be done anywhere, but I had to scratch to the surface of the earth to find Nonaka corrections and then found this, which is fitting for the triggered meme)

3 Likes

Because it was most definitely made in photoshop (LB Refrain Spoliers)
(right click >open in new tab for full image)

Happy new year

15 Likes

I just fucking stared at this for a long time… and then started laughing uncontrollably

3 Likes

Was suddenly inspired, I wonder why I haven’t made loads of variations of this already. Like I could make one of the captains just be a Dorj silhouette or something.

Baseball Club Captain Aspirety

Unknown Lifeform Aspirety

Both of these I actually put in the game, it’s probably easier to do that than recreate the UI perfectly in photoshop anyway. Dunno why the lifeform’s portrait is misaligned. Probably missing metadata since I imported it lazily.
Maybe one day I’ll have edited enough dumb stuff in LB that I’ll release a patch.

22 Likes

The bookclub cannot come soon enough

I spent way too long on this for how low quality it is.

13 Likes

I realized that I actually haven’t uploaded this edit yet. :yahaha:

We all love Chiwa Saitou, after all :))

9 Likes

NAGEEEEEESSAAA! (I don’t know how to Photoshop or Inkscape properly, so I settled with cringe MSPaint + Snipping Tool)

5 Likes

Well, not as good as I expected it to be but still

You walk into the dentist’s office and this guy walks up to you and brushes your teeth. What do you do?

23 Likes