Nintendo Topic

I made the decision to purchase a Wii U. I’m sure that some of you are thinking that I just shot myself in the foot, but I don’t think I made a bad decision. While the Switch has proven to be a great console with amazing games such as Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I believe that the Wii U still has some great titles that I would be missing out on had I decided to buy a Switch, such as Super Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, and Star Fox Zero. I’ll probably buy a Switch in late 2018. What do you guys think?

1 Like

I don’t own a Wii U myself, but from the time I’ve spent with it repeatedly at a friend’s house I think it’s a pretty good console. The switch is an infinitely better console yeah, but if you have the disposable income for the Wii U I don’t see why not. Lots of fun titles on it… and the Wii backwards compatibility is a nice bonus.

1 Like

Ayyyy! Did you get Smash? You should play with @KaiMiang and me sometime.

1 Like

I’ll probably wait for my next payday before I can Smash 4, but I’ll take you up on your offer.

1 Like

I’m up for Smash on the Wii U sometimes! It may be laggy if it’s cross region, but I’d enjoy giving it a go.

2 Likes

play me in smash for 3ds damn it

honestly sure sometimes - worth it for the good connection

Does anyone go back and play Splatoon on Wii U? I’m asking since it’s another game I’m considering buying, and I know Splatoon 2 on Switch is already out, but I still would like to try it out with someone to play with online.

Pretty sure most of the community has moved on to Splatoon 2, but I’m sure you’ll still find games on 1, probably.

1 Like

After finally getting used to my new Gamecube controller (my previous one was stolen :uee:), I have decided to return to Smash 4’s tournament scene until the next game is released. As my Marth is kinda trash after not seeing any kind of action for well above a year’s time, I’d be down for some Smash on the Wii U to get him back into shape, assuming the connection isn’t abysmal.

1 Like

I don’t use my Wii U much anymore, but I will wanna play with you guys when Switch comes out for sure!

2 Likes