News from the ANIPLEXKey Livestream!

oh shit

CHARLOTTE CONFIRMED PLANETARIAN REMAKE

Charlotte is a planet.

2 Likes

Or a projection from a space rock?!?! :wink:

Speculation topic for Charlotte is up! Letā€™s move all speculation there~

The hell is Hoshimemo?

Having a lot of stars imagery is not rare, not even remotely.

Is the pre-orders for Angel Beats VN restricted to only Japan? If so I cry T~T and beg to BASED PEPE for his mercy.

Amazon.co.jp will probably accept preorders (and maybe have a preorder bonus). I dunno if they ship overseas for that item tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is there anyway to digitally download the VN after pre-ordering it? Or do games in Japan still use CDs and stuff.

They generally still use CDs, sorry. Either way, itā€™s probably gonna be region locked (you canā€™t run it without a JP language windows) so youā€™re still gonna have to end up waiting for someone somewhere to make a patch.

So I cry then cause no way to play when released? T______T

Canā€™t you just buy a USB disc drive or something? Iā€™m sure theyā€™re not too expensive.

Oh I have plenty of disc drives at my house, I just need to re-install him. Itā€™s just that Pepe just said that I canā€™t run it without a JP language windows. So iā€™m probably going to find a way to get a JP language windows. I will get my god damn AB VN, no oneā€™s going to stop meā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s Siglus. Thereā€™ll be a crack for it within a few days.

1 Like

If JAPAN is the only way to get the preorder bonus then basically you and me 'gon do some business again here pretty soon lol

1 Like

There is a program called NoRegion Loader, which should bypass the region lock.

I recommended RLSE loader to someone on Skype who bought HOLY BREAKER but I donā€™t know if it worked for them. One Key Unlock is a good solution to try out too.

Thereā€™s a bunch of options to try out.