News from the ANIPLEXKey Livestream!

Well, Key already made Planetarian so it’s not exactly new for them.

Yes, but Planetarian is not a slice of life story with high schooler trying to sort the problems their parents forced on to them and coming to some resolution about their real/imagined crisis.

More so planetarian didn’t have a real girl to begin with shots fired

Who said anything about Charlotte being a real girl, though? :wink:

oh shit

CHARLOTTE CONFIRMED PLANETARIAN REMAKE

Charlotte is a planet.

2 Likes

Or a projection from a space rock?!?! :wink:

Speculation topic for Charlotte is up! Let’s move all speculation there~

The hell is Hoshimemo?

Having a lot of stars imagery is not rare, not even remotely.

Is the pre-orders for Angel Beats VN restricted to only Japan? If so I cry T~T and beg to BASED PEPE for his mercy.

Amazon.co.jp will probably accept preorders (and maybe have a preorder bonus). I dunno if they ship overseas for that item tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is there anyway to digitally download the VN after pre-ordering it? Or do games in Japan still use CDs and stuff.

They generally still use CDs, sorry. Either way, it’s probably gonna be region locked (you can’t run it without a JP language windows) so you’re still gonna have to end up waiting for someone somewhere to make a patch.

So I cry then cause no way to play when released? T______T

Can’t you just buy a USB disc drive or something? I’m sure they’re not too expensive.

Oh I have plenty of disc drives at my house, I just need to re-install him. It’s just that Pepe just said that I can’t run it without a JP language windows. So i’m probably going to find a way to get a JP language windows. I will get my god damn AB VN, no one’s going to stop me…

1 Like

It’s Siglus. There’ll be a crack for it within a few days.

1 Like

If JAPAN is the only way to get the preorder bonus then basically you and me 'gon do some business again here pretty soon lol

1 Like

There is a program called NoRegion Loader, which should bypass the region lock.

I recommended RLSE loader to someone on Skype who bought HOLY BREAKER but I don’t know if it worked for them. One Key Unlock is a good solution to try out too.

There’s a bunch of options to try out.