News from the ANIPLEXKey Livestream!

Since First Beat is like the only one I am actually really interested in for now. I’ll be on the look out on my sites for when pre-orders launch

Wow this is a lot of new stuff in one go… I’m surprised on the information we got for the Angel Beats visual novel I was expecting a lot less. As for the new project “Charlotte” we got no info as to what’s about (from what I can tell) so I’ll just say I like her design XD

It’s about video cameras and meteors and electricity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s the stars isn’t it? I guess I’m not the only sucker for cute girls and stars. Thx alot Hoshizora no Memoria.

Wow… HYPE much!!! But anyways, looks like a good amount of people’s predictions were right that the new project had no relevancy to Angel Beats! Also, the visual novel gets released in May, but i’ll only be done learning Japanese in most like 2016 :’(

Judging solely by the character design and so many stars, I think I might like this one. Hopefully this time they can manage the number of episodes right. Angel Beats! was pretty rushed after episode 10, so I hope they don’t do such executive meddling anymore.

AB! Production was like: “Hey Maeda we’re gonna make 2-cour anime so prepare your longass tearjerking stuffs to people.” and suddenly “Nah, we’re cutting it to 1 cour. The rest of your story can go into dump.”
But at least now we have release date for AB!VN. Please Key, don’t stall it anymore.

Charlotte-chan isn’t cute at all, dropped.

New KSLA? Detach the caboose from the AB hype train, that should have its own hype train!

Based Yui.

Also that Charlotte trailer was crazy @-@ Sfars? Key? They’re trying to ripoff Hoshimemo now (or improve? Lmao)

1 Like

Well, Key already made Planetarian so it’s not exactly new for them.

Yes, but Planetarian is not a slice of life story with high schooler trying to sort the problems their parents forced on to them and coming to some resolution about their real/imagined crisis.

More so planetarian didn’t have a real girl to begin with shots fired

Who said anything about Charlotte being a real girl, though? :wink:

oh shit

CHARLOTTE CONFIRMED PLANETARIAN REMAKE

Charlotte is a planet.

2 Likes

Or a projection from a space rock?!?! :wink:

Speculation topic for Charlotte is up! Let’s move all speculation there~

The hell is Hoshimemo?

Having a lot of stars imagery is not rare, not even remotely.

Is the pre-orders for Angel Beats VN restricted to only Japan? If so I cry T~T and beg to BASED PEPE for his mercy.

Amazon.co.jp will probably accept preorders (and maybe have a preorder bonus). I dunno if they ship overseas for that item tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: