Love Live! School Idol Project Discussion

In this thread you can discuss anything related to Love Live! The anime, the mangas, the light novel series, th game…

Some questions you can answer:

• Who is your favorite character and why?
  • What are your expectations regarding the upcoming movie?
  • What was your favorite episode from the anime?
  • What is your favorite song?

I am going to start with my favorite character:

Why is she my favorite character? I like her personality, the way she could influence the others to pursue the same dream. She is determined about her goals, even when they can seem idealistic to other people. Also she’s very hard-worker. She’s simply an awesome character.

And about my expectations of the Love Live! School Idol Project Movie. I think it will focus on Umi, Maki and Hanayo, because those three didn’t have any episodes that were focused on them and all the other girls had (there was the OVA for Maki, but that doesn’t count).

Somehow, I expected this thread to open. I wonder if here’s good place to discuss the mobile app game known as Love Live! School Idol Festival (LLSIF for short)

Then, again, the “favorite LL!” question is a tricky one, since it varies every now and then. Then again:

1 Like

Decided to follow the iDOLM@STER thread and post my favorite Love Live! song, Susume Tomorrow:

well I’m gonna revive this thread because I also play SIF. But which version do you play? and I really have no answer to those questions other than my favorite song is either aishiteru banzai or snow halation

If you play on EN version you can add me: 574692329
Just make sure you tell me you added me

1 Like

Whaaat not that many Love Livers here D:
Well I do have some info in regards to Love Live but I shall start with
Favorite character: Maki <3 I actually prefer the Maki x Rin shipping if anyone has seen it
Favorite song at the moment: Hello Hoshi wo Kazoete

Besides that now, if anyone has kept up with the new Love Live Sunshine, you can vote for the next center for their next live!

I voted for Yoshiko aka Yohanes

I’m very into Love Live right now!

My favorite girl is Kotori~ I didn’t really like her arc at the end of the first season, but her love for her friends, her slight airheadedness and yes is quite capable appeals to me.

I loved the movie - which is good because I had to drive 3 hours to get to a theater screening it. There were a lot of problems with it from a story and pacing perspective, but for pure Love Live fanservice it was amazing.

Can I say that the whole second half of the second season was my favorite episode?

My favorite song is Kaguya no Shiro De Odoritai.

Did anyone get the Aqours single? I am really hoping that somewhere down the line they take a hint from PreCure and do mash up movie with μ’s and Aqours in a Love Live together~<3

2 Likes

Oh man have you seen the level of fanart for kotori? it’s rediculously high quality. Also I haven’t watched the movie but I really want to. You should play the game too! :smile:

I follow the Kotori Pic Bot on twitter and have a hard time not retweeting almost everything it posts. Seriously, her fan art is great!

I played the game for a bit, but I am not very good at rhythm games, and it really encouraged microtransactions. I prefer to have a game I play for a long time straight with a higher up front cost. I wish they would do a Love Live game more like Persona 4 Dancing All Night on the Vita.

Hardcore member of idol hell here.
Ive tiered every event in the game for the past few months.
Hehehehe :3
My waifu of my laifu is nico nico ni~
If anyone on here wants to be friends just lemme know and ill make space for you :smiley:

Are you on EN server?
if so just find my friend code up above and tell me your username

I don’t know about you guys but I didn’t like Eli, she was such a, well I don’t know if I can swear so… I don’t have a favourite character though, but I do quite like Umi and her coolness, along with being brutally honest like when she told Honoka off in season one. I can’t really say much though, 'cause I’ve only watched season one. There’s too much anime to watch before I watch sequels. What I mean by that is I’m the kind of otaku (well I’m an otaku when schools not on) who purchases the physical copy of the season and it’s sequels so I try watch all the anime I can, not including it’s sequels, and buy it all from Right Stuf or jb-hi-fi on boxing day (a day in Australia, not sure if it’s in America or England) where everything (and I mean everything) is pretty cheap. My favourite song is Snow Halation thanks to Love Life! School Festival.

It took me some time to warm up to her because she is kind of a jerk in the beginning, but once she grows up and starts acting more like the older sister type, she’s great! She just needed some time to learn how to get along with people.

Anyway, I’m a pretty big Love Live! fan. I honestly love all the girls, but Hanayo is my favorite. I tend to gravitate towards characters who don’t think too highly of themselves because it makes me want to give them lots of hugs and make them feel loved and valuable, and Kayo-chin is just too cute!

My favorite episode of the anime is the Rin-centric one in season two. The scene where the audience of the fashion show starts gushing over how cute she looks is so heartwarming that it made me tear up a bit.

The movie was truly everything I could have hoped for. I enjoyed every second of it. My only complaint is that I was hoping for an update on the alpacas’ pregnancy, but that’s a very minor thing.

As for my favorite song…it varies from day to day. There are just so many good ones! But right now I’m really loving Heart to Heart!

3 Likes

I really like Eli actually. She is rough around the edges at first, but I like how into it she is when she finally joins. Plus,I can relate to the way she tried her hardest at ballet before but at a certain point it didn’t really matter how hard she worked, she couldn’t keep up. For me it wasn’t ballet but the feelings were probably similar.

1 Like

I think everyone can relate to that once in a while, except for those rare few talented in mostly everything

1 Like

Love Live! Sunshine! confirmed for Summer 2016. Get hyped or I guess cry cuz mu’s isn’t coming back

2 Likes

I’m a hopeless fan of Love Live!! It was my first idol franchise or idol anime that I got hooked in, and decided it was very very good and awesome ~.

To be frank, I can’t decide who’s going to be my favorite character, as I just love them all. However, I tend to lean with Kotori, because, I just don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of her moe. Maybe because, I just dunno. But, I love them all!

Regarding my favorite song, again, I’m hard-presed to pick a specific one, but the Japanese lyrics of Yume no Tobira just hit me. And I tend to lean with Start Dash!, and Snow Halation!, because well ~.

It’s nice to see her transform from a somehow rude character, to a very nice one when she joins Muse. I believe it’s not that she changed or transformed, but she’s stubborn and she hides and does not realize what she really likes. She denies and hides at first that she wants to join Muse and bond with them, be friends with them, but at the end she gives up and admits. To that character of her, I can actually relate.
And that, she’s very attractive as well ~ and the Horosho!

Well, I’m a bit depressed for a slightest bit that Muse ain’t going back. i don’t what to expect from the Sunshine girls.

I picked up up the first single and listened to the intros a few times. I think it is a promising set. I am probably in the small minority who is actually really glad to see them phase µ’s out while they are still on top. I feel very pretty strongly that at least from a story perspective our time with µ’s has come to close, and I am glad they are not being used until we are all at the point where we are saying “Do you remember when Love Live used to be good?” I don’t know if you watched the movie, but even though it is fun it really lacked focus, and the major conflict was mostly recycled from season 2.

Besides, if they switch out Love Live girls every few years down the line they can have a crazy cross over movie where all of the Love Live groups need to sing at an upcoming Love Live. This is how they handle it with PreCure at least and it is ridiculous amounts of fun.

I thought they were kinda eliminating the chance of them coming back to perform at love live cuz you know… they aren’t a group anymore… but anyways the movie might not have made any sense but it still had good songs :smile: probably my favorite was bokutachi wa hitotsu no hikari cuz I think incorporating the names into the lyrics is fancy.

My favorite song from the movie changes every day. Right now I am obsessed with the first years song. I loved the movie - I watched it 3 times over the last few weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as a combo movie, maybe I have just seen too many PreCure All Stars movies, but I would not put it past them to have a vapid premise to get the groups together. And if they do it will be amazing.

Besides, the non-anime official line is more that µ’s wont have anymore solo appearances. So I will hold onto hope.

Agree with the sentiment, Aqours definitely have potential, and as sad as it is, I’d rather end µ’s adventure while we can still look back on it as incredibly successful rather than wait until the band dies down on its own. At least all we have now are good memories, and if anything the announcement of the final live during the peak of the band’s success makes my affection toward µ’s even stronger, as all I can look back on are the great things they gave me.

Actually Emitsun (Honoka’s seiyuu) denied that they’d be disbanding: “Our next live is the final solo live, but it is not a break-up live. We have no intentions of such.” (from http://love-live.wikia.com); I think with those words we can definitely expect more from µ’s in the future, if only appearances along with Aqours in their lives, whenever those come around. Which is good actually; I’d be too sad if I never got to see them again! Who doesn’t want to hear more of the Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki live? Maybe they could even get the Aqours girls to sing along; now that’d be seriously great.

3 Likes