Little Busters! Steam Release is being finalised by Prototype. Planned to release in Spring

Everyone, calm down!

*heavy breathing *
*empty eyes *
*strained smile *

There has never been an LB Version with H-scenes. It was all a scheme of malicious doujin artists. The true LB is forever pure and innocent.

9 Likes

Just listen to Sha La La Ecstasy to calm you down.

5 Likes

Though now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure Perfect Edition has all the context surrounding those h-scenes, it just cuts out the actual sex. Can anyone confirm?

That means you’ll still get to enjoy lots of steamy scenes before things go 18+…

sigh

I am a homosexual male but I really hope those sex scenes make it in somehow, Key sex scenes are hysterical. I still remember Misuzu giving Yukito a tit-wank as she’s preparing herself for death.

Well the original LB did have some context. It was just very discreet about it.

Well, I don’t know for Komari, Haruka, ect… but for the heroin of Extasy, it seems to be true.

I hope that in the Perfect Edition, they were able to adapt the new bad end of Haruka. Despite the presence of sex scene between Riki and Kanata, the story looks quite twisted and interesting.

1 Like

I was so excited to hear the news about Little Busters being finally released in the spring. I’m really hyped about how this new company will develop the work and efforts needed to do their job. I been patient for it and I can’t wait to play yet again what was the most interesting Key VN that I enjoyed a lot.

Also, I’ll be able to redo the EX routes that I tried to play since LB! Ecstasy with official English translations. The H-scenes were what made me cringed at times and I kind of regret getting into those scenes. Anyway, I can experience the joy of getting back with the characters and have fun once again.

2 Likes

Ah man! I literally just purchased LB a few days before the announcement.:kudshock: At least I purchased Ecstasy, so I can take a look at the H scenes to see just how they are. Going to have to save up for the official English translation when it comes out so I can do the bookclub, If the quality of writing’s anything like the Clannad’s official translation, I’d happily purchase it again.

4 Likes

It’s fine. You should give all of your money and life savings as an offering to Little Busters! anyway, so your situation is just a valid reasoning for it. :kyogrin:

8 Likes

About RealliveMAX’s older SEEN file support, it’s non-existent. I read about it on TLWiki, and they said that RealliveMAX has not have a backwards compatibility. There are also some extra RLMax exclusive commands that RLDev do not recognize. They could be, however, implemented to RLDev with a little bit reverse engineering I guess. All of the commands are defined in reallive.kfn, if I’m not mistaken.
The only Key title to use RealliveMAX on Steam is Planetarian, which we can’t insert our translated scripts :frowning: I don’t understand why they didn’t use the modified Reallive engine I mentioned below.
I tested RLDev on Steam versions of Tomoyo After, Clannad Side Stories, and Clannad itself, and it works well with extracting and inserting text files. Plus, these titles weren’t made on RealliveMAX, but a modified Reallive engine for the West audience, so if they won’t break the chain, and do the same for the LB!, then you could patch it easily ^w^ The only title I didn’t test was Harmonia, which I couldn’t buy yet, but I assume it wasn’t made on Siglus… I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Harmonia’s made with Siglus Engine.

I’m planning to do exactly that. :smiley:

I’ve been recommended Little Busters in the “Introduce Yourself” topic so I’m keen to see this released on Steam soon ( hopefully not too costly!). I wonder how many others here would be playing this for the first time rather than replaying after the original Japanese, or unofficial translation?

2 Likes

As this came up in discord before, there’s at least you, me, and @Hardscope. And the veterans are all looking forward to our reactions. So I say we shouldn’t let them down.

3 Likes

It doesn’t count if you’ve seen the anime of course~
Well, I guess it still counts to something

Nandeyanen?! I haven’t seen the anime~ pout

1 Like

If the steam version doesn’t have Sha La La Ecstacy somewhere I refuse to play it.

2 Likes

It plays on a special occasion that isn’t a sex scene, so it couldn’t not be in there.

6 Likes

Thank god, I wasn’t sure how I was going to handle it otherwise

4 Likes

Hopefully someday we get a mod that changes the entire OST to sha la la ecstasy. Bring a 10/10 up to an 11/10

4 Likes

Actually really easy to do, they’re all just regular music files sitting in a folder :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Just imagine… the Faraway scene, but instead it fades into Sha La La.

1 Like