Little Busters! Steam Release is being finalised by Prototype. Planned to release in Spring

More news from Baba's start of 2017 blog states the Little Busters! Steam release is currently being finalised by Prototype, developer of the console ports of Key's games. What could this mean? Well, we at Kazamatsuri pretty damn sure that this means that Little Busters! will indeed be receiving the

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/little-busters-steam-release-is-being-finalised-by-prototype-planned-to-release-in-spring/
4 Likes

13 Likes

Well, at least we are getting LB! now.
I wonder, if they plan to release it on May, 'cause… you know. May.

3 Likes

Hype!

3 Likes

On the one hand, yay HD, on the other hand, goddamnit just come out already Xx

3 Likes

Please, don’t release on May or early June, please don’t release on May or early June, please don’t release on May or early June…

Don’t let this beautiful VN and the hyped bookclub be interrupted by my finals.

2 Likes

Starts wishing that it will release in May or early June just so that I can actually get a chance at this whole bookclub MVP thing… Gotta exterminate the strong competition… :yukitgla:

4 Likes

I need to read this. Can’t wait!

Finally the time has come. Come on say me the price I should prepare assimile the impact in my wallet

This is amazing, I’m so hyped <3 It will be cute <3

The hype is real! :kotohino:

I’m secretly hoping that their work with Prototype means that Little Busters English will get a Vita port (what with, y’know, the CLANNAD English Vita port).

That and I’m biased because I have a vita, heh

Well they already said they’re working on the STEAM version, so I wouldn’t count on it any time soon.

As for price… Let’s start making guesses. CLANNAD was $50, but it feels like they’ve been more competitively priced since then.

I’m gonna say $35.

Hence secretly hoping :stuck_out_tongue: I know it won’t come true any time soon, but god dang it, a man can dream!

I think it might be more around the range of $40… Maybe even also $50, considering they’re going to include the PE content

1 Like

I’m trying to be optimistic :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe is a stupid question but is the standard version or the version with Saaya, Sasami and Kanata?

Perfect Edition has all 9 routes and no sex scenes.

1 Like

What a great way to start a new year!

Right now, I can’t imagine anything more fulfilling than playing this game and participating in the bookclub.

1 Like

I said it on the shitscord, but if this thing ends up coming out in July we can have it on LB!'s 10th anniversary.

SUMMONING THE CODE PEOPLE @uppfinnarn, @Takafumi, @Bonecuss how hard would it be to patch them in assuming we are HD assets.

1 Like

Blasphemy! You will do no such thing.