Little Busters! Steam Release is being finalised by Prototype. Planned to release in Spring

He really wants people to experience the horrors of… that H-scene, doesn’t he…?

5 Likes

I know I do. I’d say it’s only right to share the experience, after all I already PM it to people.

4 Likes

Yes yes you’re right.

The anatomy on Sasami’s is something so bizarre and out there it is truly something everyone should see.

Everything is content and everything should be experienced. The opinion on whether its good. bad or horrible will come afterwards.

Plus there’s a point where bad stuff becomes ridiculous stuff, and at that point, you can start considering that, in a way, bad can mean good.

1 Like

Are there any translations for them? You could probably just waifu2x the cgs (upscaling by 1.6) and copy the seen files from EX, assuming RealLiveMax doesn’t reject the older seen files.

If not, we could just replace all the bgm files with Sha la la

6 Likes

I really want the full experience, not matter how bad are the H-scenes. I enjoy the Rewrite adaptation in some scenes so probably I can enjoy anything

But at other points bad stuff becomes emotionally crippling.

It could be arranged.

3 Likes

@Kanon Yep we could definitely patch them in, I could figure it out if @Takafumi doesn’t want to/isn’t around, and @HeliosAlpha is a masochist or something. Probably would take me a while though because work.

I am hard S. What are you talking about? If I do it, it’s for the sake of inflicting pain and suffering on others.

5 Likes

Ohooooo I see, that makes a lot more sense.

1 Like

I hate you so much right now…

(also I’ll wait for the “VN Community” to start complaining about “censorship” with this release)

Helios, no. Your powers are meant for good!

6 Likes

Pepe, Pepe… shhh, just let it happen…

5 Likes

Everyone, calm down!

*heavy breathing *
*empty eyes *
*strained smile *

There has never been an LB Version with H-scenes. It was all a scheme of malicious doujin artists. The true LB is forever pure and innocent.

9 Likes

Just listen to Sha La La Ecstasy to calm you down.

5 Likes

Though now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure Perfect Edition has all the context surrounding those h-scenes, it just cuts out the actual sex. Can anyone confirm?

That means you’ll still get to enjoy lots of steamy scenes before things go 18+…

sigh

I am a homosexual male but I really hope those sex scenes make it in somehow, Key sex scenes are hysterical. I still remember Misuzu giving Yukito a tit-wank as she’s preparing herself for death.

Well the original LB did have some context. It was just very discreet about it.

Well, I don’t know for Komari, Haruka, ect… but for the heroin of Extasy, it seems to be true.

I hope that in the Perfect Edition, they were able to adapt the new bad end of Haruka. Despite the presence of sex scene between Riki and Kanata, the story looks quite twisted and interesting.

1 Like

I was so excited to hear the news about Little Busters being finally released in the spring. I’m really hyped about how this new company will develop the work and efforts needed to do their job. I been patient for it and I can’t wait to play yet again what was the most interesting Key VN that I enjoyed a lot.

Also, I’ll be able to redo the EX routes that I tried to play since LB! Ecstasy with official English translations. The H-scenes were what made me cringed at times and I kind of regret getting into those scenes. Anyway, I can experience the joy of getting back with the characters and have fun once again.

2 Likes

Ah man! I literally just purchased LB a few days before the announcement.:kudshock: At least I purchased Ecstasy, so I can take a look at the H scenes to see just how they are. Going to have to save up for the official English translation when it comes out so I can do the bookclub, If the quality of writing’s anything like the Clannad’s official translation, I’d happily purchase it again.

4 Likes