Little Busters! - General Discussion

Thank you for the response !

For the pictures, here is the start of the scene with Saya and the CG which replaces the rest of the scene.

Nevertheless, I think it is fairly expressive of what is happening.
Edit : For the people who trouble displaying the picture. here is the first and the second.

1 Like

I see… I wonder if that is only in the EX routes, hm.

If anything that actually makes me a bit more excited to read them in PE, just to see how they handle it

1 Like

Nah. This is one of the outcomes of the H-Scene joke Key had going on. The original scenes weren’t serious, so their censorship of it wasn’t either.

1 Like

Staying on the same type of subject, I have a question about the Extasy version. [spoiler]Looking the CG of Little Busters, I saw in the h-scene of Kanata, her eyes seems to change several time of color, alternating between gold and blue.

If it was a bad end of kanata, this could be explained with Kanata posing for Haruka, even if it would be pretty awful even for a h-scene. But here, she doesn’t need to do a twin switch. [/spoiler]

(Haruka route spoilers) I’m unsure, but I think this H scene actually takes place during Haruka’s new bad end. I remember playing the Converted Edition on the PS3 and from the little Japanese I understood it felt like it was leading up to exactly this scene. Obviously the CE is all ages so I can’t say for sure, but if you remember the original Haruka bad end it also had Kanata posing as Haruka (and the bad end in CE is triggered the same way) so it would fit.

I thought about it but the background of CG seems be a nurse like with the other pictures of Kanata and she has no hairpin, unlike Haruka.

Refrain and EX Bluray boxset confirmed!

http://litbus-anime.com/news/index01560000.html

1 Like

I found a blog where someone took time to translate the Short Stories of Little Busters :

He also plans to translate the light novel Official Another Story Rewrite : Ha Yure Sasayaku Shoukei de. A official short story collection written by the writers of Rewrite with 9 stories and each is for a certain character : Kotarou, Kotori, Chihaya, Lucia, Shizuru, Akane, Sakuya, Kagari and Yoshino.

3 Likes

Yes Little Busters! doesn’t really have a canon otp like other Key works, but I always though Rin was considered LB’s main girl. Like, she clearly stands at least a peg above the other characters with her being a childhood friend of Riki and the only girl that isn’t recruited over the course of the story, being the only girl not directly involved with the secret of the world, having 2 routes (Rin and Rin2), and in general going through character development similar to Riki’s (although much more watered down). She is also a the only girl that plays a role in the other character routes and in general is treated very similar to Riki from a storytelling perspective. Riki and Rin don’t necessarily end up together but I don’t think being on the protagonist’s dick is a prerequisite to being a main girl.

1 Like

Well the point that I was making is that despite, as you say, Rin being a notch above the rest in terms of importance, Refrain isn’t really all that much about Rin and is more about the main gang of Riki, Rin, Kyousuke, Kengo and Masato.

In the same vein, I theorize that the ending of the Angel Beats VNs will not be only about Kanade but perhaps the entire cast or maybe the entire world.

So it’s arguable what people mean by “main girl” but for me I think it means that if the final part of the story is focused on her, then she becomes the main girl, which I don’t think to be the case in Little Busters. The protag and the girl getting together have nothing to do with it (other series key spoilers)much is like the case with AIR where Misuzu is the main girl, but she and Yukito definitely do not end up together.

Sentai picked up EX
Looks like the whole thing is probably being dubbed… (As much as I don’t like the dub)

Do we have confirmation that it will be dubbed? Obviously Id say its a pretty safe assumption, but I dont see anything explicitly mentioning a dub.

I’m replying it too late, and you might already know the answer, but that CG belongs to Kanata’s route in Little Busters! EX.

1 Like

I have the chance to see the manga version of Little Busters Extasy, illustrated by Zen. It is a little different of the anime, with much more of romantic element for Kanata and Sasami and it’s a pity that several scenes have been removed to be contained in two episodes.

Zen seems enough good to make his drawings and the characters alive.

I read the High School Revolution manga, and it was a really good adaptation of Saya’s route. Much more loyal than the anime, anyway.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kud Wafter - General Discussion

I watched a video about a month ago, talking about the CLANNAD anime and Little Busters! anime (which I forgot to bookmark). While the talk about the CLANNAD anime and Little Busters! anime was only a sub-topic in the video, a point was made about their success.

CLANNAD’s anime adaption actually took time to improve aspects in the storytelling and world, which makes the anime feel like it’s an anime, and not feel like a VN adaption as much, while Little Busters!'s anime is more of a straight-up adaption.

And I didn’t even think about that before. Looking back, Little Busters! definitely was more of an adaption, not improving much of the actual story in the anime-format, since the story itself fits more in the VN-medium.

Just wanted to bring that up because it was interesting.

1 Like

The BanG Dream game is featuring covers of different songs from different anime from the different bands. From April 24 until May 1 (JST) Poppin’ Party will have the Little Busters OP.

3 Likes

Wtffffff little busters in bang dream?!?!?!

Just discovered this on Twitter: @balance’s friend Nightmaren wrote this amazing massive (and spoiler-filled) analysis on Little Busters the other day. Definitely worth giving a read!

http://www.keptafterclass.onigiri.us/?p=5710

5 Likes