Little Busters! Fanart

I’ve finally done it: I’ve become my own wife.

17 Likes

But… but… if you are komari, then you can no longer get a wife!
Then komari can’t be your wife!
But then you will be komari?

:uee:
Either way, great cosplay! :smiley: got everything on point there

4 Likes

D’awww
That second picture is so cute~
The third picture is also pretty good. It’s as if Komari herself is handing me a piece of pocky. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
As @Pepe said, “Great cosplay!”

1 Like

I’m late, but Mio is a good girl so this is a thing.

but at the same time I made an unfixable mistake that I was convinced for the longest time was right, so it appears that I have to commit sudoku.

23 Likes

Still can’t enjoy Little Busters! hype train because don’t have enough money to buy :’) I promise will do much fanshipping + screenshot all interaction about Kyousuke and Komari (and another ships) if I play next time :smiley:

…enjoy my old fanart…

kyoumari

Source : https://ekalinart.tumblr.com/post/168250863724

18 Likes

I’ll… just leave this here.

cancan

(Not sure if this is more appropriate under the doodles thread but I took the lineart seriously and the frills murdered me so I’m putting this here instead.)

19 Likes

The bigger question is how she managed to put that frilly dress on Rin :yahaha:

4 Likes

For Christmas (and Haruchin week originally) I made a chiffon cake for the first time. I made a orange heavy cake: pretty much anything that could be replaced with an orange flavored version was replaced. There was various orange stuff in the batter, zest in the cream cheese on top, and homemade candied peels as decoration. Though I supposed Kanata would yell at me for this one because it had huge air bubbles in it and was in the oven maybe 5 minutes too long. It was a very dense and a little bit dry but not to an extent that it can’t be fixed.

And this is how we fix it.

Cut in half and soaked in some orange juice then microwaved for <1 minute with After Eight mints on the half without cream cheese. The cream cheese really saved the day when the cake was eaten whole, but when only half as thick the minty half was the clear winner. Next time, I’m just making that from the beginning.

(Though secretly the real winner was the candied orange peels. Strips of those dipped in dark chocolate was insane.)

14 Likes

I have just finished Mio route several hours ago. Man, I’m way behind…
Then the urge to draw them come :flustered:
I really enjoy Mio BGM aka approaching the light (I played it repeatedly while drawing this aaaaa)

Man, I really love every part when Mio tease Riki :flustered:
I kinda wish to see they flirt longer

17 Likes

I realized that I haven’t made a Kurugaya fanart during the Bookclub and that’s just unjust for Best Girl. So this happened. I feel bad that it was rushed, the coloring’s a mess, and I have yet to have this scanned, but I’m kind of starting to be busy, so… ;-;

I’m actually happy with the general idea of this fanart, so yeah :'D

17 Likes

Can’t get enough drawing her :flustered:

17 Likes

A fanart of muh OTP
I love them so much
I’m so excited to get to Refrain 95% because of these two
(I’ll get this scanned maybe some time later but I hope you like it ^^)
(also the upload speed at home is so bad I could only settle for small photos ;-; )

14 Likes

Me and a friend made Little Busters wallpapers a while back, and I thought I’d share them here.

19 Likes

I just love them, good job to your friend and you!

1 Like

Hi, I draw these recently.

4 Likes

I recently got my hands on some new drawing equipment, so I thought I should celebrate by drawing my favorite girl Mio.

What’s that? You say she looks a little… different? I have no idea what you’re talking about…

18 Likes

Uggh… I can’t remember…

4 Likes

Bad Intentions

2 Likes

Midori
Mio

2 Likes

More wallpapers made by me and my friend.

6 Likes