Little Busters! English Edition - Typo & Bug Reports

“Finish eating already” is a statement, not a question. The correct question would be “Finished eating already?” This is another speech>text error.

Or it’s just slang for “[Did you] finish eating already?”

1 Like

Which I mentioned.

A lot of the errors throughout the VN are cases of spoken word being transcribed. “Finish eating already?” is a spoken form of “Finished eating already?”
In the same way that ‘could of’ is incorrect, so too is “Finish eating already?” You can use it in text to emphasize accent, but it is an incorrect sentence.

Another patch released, this one has

“Corrected about 110 spell-misses inside the English translation”

1 Like

Haruka route:

The random capitalisation makes me of “As” makes me think there’s missing punctuation, like a full stop.

We got a typo, my dudes:

“Everyone felt silent”, rather than “Everyone fell silent.”

Even if you don’t include Saito, Haruka isn’t last. There are 10 normal competitors, so she’s second to last.
Also, “nick name” looks unnatural. I’m pretty sure it’s one word, and even if not, it should have a capital.

Goddamn, here’s another one:

This might be my mistake, but I’m pretty sure you don’t say “I’ve got a hay fever”, you just say “I’ve got hay fever.”

Found a lot of little ones:

Bit of nitpicking, but this should probably say “the three of them”.

<<Rank 10>> should have a space before and after it, all the others do.

“in the ground” should probably be changed to “on the grounds” or something.

Again, not sure on this one, but his gibberish is only capitalised here. You can see “Harya hore horeu!” lower, and most of the time the ones that aren’t at the beginning of the sentence don’t have capitals.

“parasol” is the only weapon I’ve seen where the first (or only) word doesn’t have a capital.

That’s it, I’ve put off reporting this bug too long:
Since I got the game, holding ctrl to skip past the logos before the title screen, and pressing start or load (don’t know about the other ones) with ctrl still held, makes the game immediately crash.

1 Like

“relate” should be “relay”

Reinstalled it once again today, and it works!

2 Likes

Translation patch focusing on the main story route of Kudryavka Noumi (Ver. 1.2.3)
18 JANUARY - VISUALARTS

The newest patch fixes about 600 spell/translation-misses mainly inside the story route of Kudryavka Noumi.

Thank you for your continued support

6 Likes

That… Is a lot :shock:

4 Likes

Should I uh… should I reread Kud’s route now?

5 Likes

The writing says Kanata-san but I hear the Dorm Head say Kana-chan.

Here is the Japanese text for confirmation.

Also there is a space between the period and the parenthesis.

“littler” vs “little”

2 Likes

It now says “flied combo plate” from “fied combo plate”

2 Likes

Saya’s Route
Missing the L in Leaves.

Also “hangs” should be “hands” here.

2 Likes

Eaves is a word… I just don’t know if it would be correct in this context. Maybe if the eaves were relatively low? Probably need to check the Japanese.

1 Like

Yes but in this context Riki is outside under a tree. I’ll also go back and grab the Japanese text as well for anyone that can read it.

1 Like

In this case, ひさし means exactly “eaves”, so I’d say it’s not a typo :+1:

5 Likes

Saya’s Route

“though” should be “thought”

“fiund” should be “find”

“harm” should be “arm”

2 Likes

I see that Belka is now referred to as “she” in Kud route.

On the 28th May, during the Sasami related scenes, Belka is still being referred to as “he”.

1 Like

Didn’t have time to check if Belka showed up as a boy outside of Kud’s route before the deadline for the last patch :yahaha:

1 Like