Little Busters! English Edition Steam Page Launched!

Little Busters! English Edition is now on Steam! …or at least its store page is!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/little-busters-english-edition-steam-page-launched/
10 Likes

I hope they end up making it available for pre-order. Though I don’t imagine it’ll be a HUGE download, it’d be a little inconvenient if we aren’t able to pre-load it. Especially for those of us with less than stellar internet connections.

1 Like

That’s really good news before going to school! Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

*smashes that wishlist button*

But in all seriousness, I’m so hyped for this, and the Steam page launching just levels up my hype even more! (≧◡≦)

1 Like

I have just hit the Wishlist button like the fist of an angry god…

1 Like

Wishlisted. I wish I could just recommend it right now, but I can’t do that until I’ve bought it, huh? :yahaha:

1 Like

SMASH that MF wishlist button.

6 Likes

Mah god its almost here!!! WISHLISTED.

Almost one day only. The feeling of incredulity becomes stronger now.

I can’t believe @Kanon was right

9 Likes

Hype can’t wait

What if Rewrite+ English’s release date is announced around the same time LB is released? That should keep the Key hype going.

I’m sure he’s always totally believed it, lol

As for Rewrite+, maybe. Besides keeping the hype going it’s been a while since we last had updates on it anyway.

There’s something I like to call “The Power of the Word” (i.e. what you say will come true not because you are right but because you saying it made it so) and I always believed Kanon has it

2 Likes

Watching the hours count down is filling me with excitement!

I wonder if I’ll see it get listed before I get the wish list notification…