Little Busters! English Edition has been released!

The wait is over. 10 years since the original release in Japan, 6 years since the English fan translation, 3 years since the anime finished airing, and 2 years since this release was announced. Today, the 1st of November 2017, Little Busters English Edition has finally been released, and at 20% off too! Muscle has finally taken over the world.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/little-busters-english-edition-has-been-released/
11 Likes

DOWNLOADING! Price was given as UK£28 and with the 20% off it’s just over £22 :star_struck:

1 Like

So you can press “z” to go back and see someone say something llke its the first time (if your like me you advance after someone says something so if you want to screenshot it you have to screenshot the “history” mode without the background and stuff). dats pretty noice. Also good if you accidentally “ctrl” past something and want to go back.

2 Likes

What a time to be alive!

Little Busters saikou!

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s finally here. But dang, I have work tomorrow. Feels bad

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aspirety/recommended/635940 I wrote a review! A totally not subjective review.

8 Likes

20% off? Oooh, I was expect 10% at most! Now I have $13 left for this Steam sale :smiley:

LITTLE BUSTERS SAIKOU!!! I’m so happy ;o;

2 Likes

I definitely took advantage of the 20% discount today and bought it this morning. It’s a dream come true for Little Busters! I’ll be playing it during when I’m off work this week so I can get started on the bookclub. I’m really happy about it! It’s been a long time since I played the original version so hopefully it’ll be just as good to re-read it again. Yay! :smile:

I realized that today was the day at like 6:45AM so I haven’t been able to buy it just yet but that will be fixed when work is finished for the day. :deino:

I wasn’t expected it to be this price though but I’m not complaning! :happy:

1 Like

Happy launch day! :smiley:

The feeling when the main menu appeared and “born into this world” started to play was surreal.

8 Likes

I’m absolutely loving all the snazzy tablet features. After reading a whole bunch of other VNs on this conservatively low-end tablet, I don’t think I’ve had a better experience than this. I was really afraid that the game would lag too much (which was my experience with the faul series on this tablet), but I’m glad that, so far, I haven’t experienced any lag whatsoever, even when playing with 1GB RAM.

The sliding-to-rewind feature does take some getting used to, I have to admit. On that note I would have preferred a “history” button where I can just read the previous text. But hey, being able to skip to the previous lines rather than just reading previous lines is always a fun thing to do :yahaha:

Can’t you just swipe up/down (I forget which one) to view the backlog?

I don’t think I can… Swiping up brings up the main menu, and swiping down doesn’t seem to do anything? I think…

Or maybe I need to swipe on the text box; Should try that out later

EDIT: looks like I am a dumdum and, yes, swiping down does bring up the history :yahaha:

Now everything is perfect~

Oh yeah, I should show off my snazzy setup.

I’ve got the game running on my Surface, and streaming to the TV via Steam Link, which I control with a PS4 Controller I’ve specially configured the controls for. It runs really well with a controller, believe it or not!

But this way, I have all the touch controls at my hand if I need them, and I can run it on the TV in case anybody wants to spectate. Either way I can recline on the couch and enjoy myself~

Oh also, I’ve mapped screenshots to the Share button, so I have a way to take screenshots even away from the computer.

7 Likes

Welp, Little Busters viewing party at Aspirety’s house.

1 Like

Already got my plane ticket. :airplane:

So you just plug the PS4 controller into a USB slot? Does it need software or just run as is?