Little Busters! English Edition has been released!

Run in big picture mode, enable PS4 controller support in the settings, and then make sure you download my config in Little Busters’ controller configuration menu. Other than Steam you don’t need any software!

Also, I added some touch buttons to my tablet for portable screenshot taking! And other functions too.

1 Like

That looks cool, I’ll see if I can give it try on Windows 10.

EDIT: This link shows how it can be done with PS4 controller

Would a PS3 controller work as well?

I don’t think Steam supports PS3 controllers natively

@Aspirety you are a genius, thank you for setting this up and explaining to activate it via Big Picture mode! This works so well!
Also, for everyone else interested: Probably every controller that is supported by Steam works for this, it does not need to be a PS4 controller specifically (though without touchpad no touch controls, but everything else works)

Would my Logitech controller work @Aspirety ?

I am using a Logitech controller and that works fine, but…I would need to lookup which model it is. If it’s a moderately modern one, chances are good that it will work.

Edit: Mine appearently is a Logitech gamepad F310

@Tidulimar my Logitech is a F310 pc controller.I wonder if it will work for the minigames.

Oh ok I haven’t tested it for the minigames but since you have have the same then I do it should work for at least reading and stuff.

Edit: it does work for batting practice, and I am pretty sure every other minigame should be fine as well then.

@Tidulimar OK ty I’ll probably get it for Christmas with a Steam card.

1 Like

I got as soon as it got released. I’m still playing through it i want to play the SASASASAMI route so bad. :smiley:

2 Likes

Little Busters Theme song is a free DLC on Steam for 1 week!

2 Likes

Awesome! But…how exactly do I download it? :sweat_smile:

Check your steam downloads. It should show that something is queued to download. Click the force download and then when it’s done the songs should appear in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Little Busters! English Edition\Soundtrack

1 Like

Got it. I’m embarrassingly new to downloading DLC.

I envy you. The amount of money I’ve wasted on season passes…

Had a small patch (?) downloaded today, 3.8 MB but no info as to what it is…

EDIT

Surround sound issues/Start-up issues with some Windows 7 systems have been fixed (Ver.1.

EDIT: The busterpedia is a bit random, there was no entry for kishimen which I’d never heard of and seems to be a speciality of Nagoya. Would have thought that’d be in there!

2nd EDIT: Had another 3.8 mb download this morning for LB! which I guess is update 1.2.1

Had 7 Little Busters! Trading Cards in my inventory this morning, didn’t realise they’d added them.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/2163281492530615737

Now I have a spare Kud…