Little Busters! Batting Practice High Combos

Use this topic to share your high scores in the Little Busters Batting Practice minigame! I’d love to see who can rack up the highest score, so post those screenshots! Please no cheating though, that ruins the fun!

Depending on how this goes, I may give out a prize for an exceptionally high combo.

1 Like

just popping in to say I played this minigame so much in the fan TL and I’m going to get a high combo and I’m going to get that prize, it might take a bit though since I’ll need to get to the end of the common route before I can start actually practicing.

I got an 8 combo with only Kyousuke! As you can see in the minimap, Komari is on the left under the tree and masato is on the right so they weren’t contributing to this combo.

8 Likes

My Baseball mini game high score! :happy:

17 Likes

17 is damn impressive. I just managed a 7 combo with strikes to Kyousuke throwing it to Kengo and back to me and thought I’d got into a good rhythm until I botched it. But I can see how you can notch up a big combo like that if you keep your concentration.

1 Like

Watch the video, it’s not just 17 combo.

1 Like

31! that’s just insane, but I swear the ball travels much faster on my system :wink:

1 Like

You make it look so easy ;_;

1 Like

That’s incredible. I’ve never even heard the voice clips up to 15, it’s kinda emotional hahah.

I guess I should start preparing your prize already…

What’s your trick? Are you holding down when you hit the ball?

1 Like

I’m not even sure what happen as I’m just kind of too focused on hitting the ball. I didn’t even realized I hit it that many times.

4 Likes

After seeing all your achievements, I was planning on granting you a complimentary title but looks like one of the other mods beat me to the punch :yahaha: but damn, congrats. Never even thought those scores were humanly possible!

4 Likes

Oh cool I didn’t even notice. Thanks! :happy:

1 Like

meanwhile, I silently celebrate my small achievement: Setting a personal record of a 6x combo in batting. Special thanks to Komari, for a couple of easy passes.

4 Likes

I just got my all time high score of 17:

Nothing like 31, but not bad either. My previous best was 11, so I’m pretty satisfied.

2 Likes

High score of 18, set live when I streamed this game (hence the facecam and chat):

Not even close to 31, but it was all the more epic to do it live, without even expecting so.

3 Likes

Did you get a vod of it? Cool to see there’s people streaming LB~

1 Like

Sorry, but I can’t really tell what do you mean by “vod” :smiley:

All the streams are recorded as videos on my channel though, so I can give a link if you’re interested. It’s in Russian, though, as it’s my native language, but the emotions I experienced should still get conveyed :smiley:

Also, if there are those who are really interested, I can try making subtitles. It may take time, though, but I might as well turn on community contributions in case I’m not the only Russian-speaking person here.

2 Likes

That probably won’t be necessary, I just wanna see your live reaction to getting the high score :stuck_out_tongue:
Do your streams get many views?

2 Likes

would like to see that as well/ i also want to see peptides for sale but that’s another story. lol.
by the way, i guess your streams would get a few more views now because i’ve just found them and to be honest, i do love them!

1 Like

There aren’t many, because I’m in no way a popular streamer :smiley: The combo, the screams I am still sorry for and the reaction are here.

I think I could’ve continued, because I kinda got in a rhythm there, but a single framedrop turned out to be enough to throw me off track :uee: