Little Busters! - A-Chan Character Discussion

Yeah there are people who have.

I dont know much about her since no Ex in english and also no Kud Wafter in english. She seemed pretty cool in the anime too and I love that she is voiced by Rita in Kud Wafter.

wow Rita!? That’s awesome!

I haven’t read the VN, but I have read the manga~ ^-^

I like her relationship with Kanata especially their story of how A-chan got her nickname.
She is also one the few that get along well with Rin because of their love for cats.

1 Like

…I was just talking to somebody today about how I’d seen - not exactly a lot, but enough A-chan/Kyousuke art on Japanese sites to make me go “huh, I guess that’s a thing”. I couldn’t think of why it might be a thing other than “they’re both third-years, omgtheirloveissopure!”, but reading your post made me go ‘oh hey actually I get how that could work’? So kudos for that.

2 Likes

You nerds need to bow down before the might of best girl.

6 Likes

@Jokrono I think we can both agree that Machelmore is barking up the wrong tree here.

2 Likes

I do concur, doctor.

1 Like

Thanks Rose :yahaha: #bestcompanion

2 Likes

I might rescind my statement just to spite you for that. Clearly Craig Owens is best companion.

Also the words little busters to ensure this topic is 100% focused

1 Like

A-Chan would make a good companion I think, she’s reliable, funny, a little sassy and has a sprite!

Also she knows where to get all the best furniture quick and easy for the Tardis :smug:

3 Likes

Goddam, she’s the Best Girl in LB! and I never realised she had her own (deserved) thread. That smile :heart_eyes:

so… "Her real name is unknown. The only thing known about her name is that it starts with “Ama”.

Amane?
Amaya?
Amaterasu? means “shining over heaven” apparently so this is by fave option!

Well there has to be one good reason for getting Kud Wafter I guess!

1 Like

That’s also the name of a Goddess so I don’t think that’s what you’d usually call your daughter in Japan… :gold:

2 Likes

A-chan route when?

4 Likes

A-chan is a great example of how forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. What mysteries lie in her heart that we can never experience? All we can do is speculate what lies behind her smug grin and her deep blue eyes that look like lakes, fearful of being rippled by even the tiniest pebble cast by life.

9 Likes

She’s taken by Kyousuke, we can’t bang that, it’s his girl.

2 Likes

What about both of them? :thinking:

1 Like

How about a LB spinoff where Kyousuke is the protagonist and the only route is A-chan in that case? :haha:

6 Likes

Somebody needs to pitch that idea to baba. 10/10 would fund that

4 Likes

But if they’re already banging then what is A-chanfter even about?

Been kind of rolling with this one for a while although I don’t really know a reliable source for the ‘Ama’ thing to begin with.

2 Likes