Little Busters! 10th Anniversary Mission Start! All the latest news from VisualArt's

Meanwhile at VA headquarters: “Who is Tamotsu Ryuu and why did he enter 138 times???”

9 Likes

SOOO entering this! I have an address I can send it too :smiley: I hope I can make the project in time!

With this new merchandise…I hope they PLEASE give us more figures of everyone (especially Kyousuke and a not sexualized Saya)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count on any new figures… Key figures are a dime a dozen. Most of these sales are just walls of X character art on Y generic merchandise. If you want a cup or thermos or mug or glass or piece of paper with Saya’s face on it, you’ll find plenty.

Sorry to be so cynical, hahah… I’m pretty jaded when it comes to these sales. But eh, there might be some cool tapestries or phone charms or shirts to go around.

:ahaha: I feel like the chances of us getting male figures from any Key series is just barely shy of 0. At least non trading figures. But I am still dreaming and spamming GoodSmile with my wish for a Misuzu nendo so I know the feelz.

Submitted the Aphorism Generator to this!

Thanks a ton @HeliosAlpha and @Khsellhu for the translation and tips!
Added a Japanese version and a button to switch the language.
Post here if you have problems with it: Kazamatsuri Presents: Little Busters! Aphorism Generator
I know it’s a mess but I’m lazy :stuck_out_tongue:
10 Likes

It looks like “The Anime Man” has issued a Part 2 continuation video

https://twitter.com/visualartsusa?lang=en-gb

1 Like

So, question, does anyone know how we will know who wins what. Do you think they will post the winners? (Can’t read fluently enough to know the details). I’m only curious ^-^ Can’t wait to see what else they will so for the celebration!

Edit: Nvm, they didn’t send me a DM uguuu

The Anime Man’s First Look Episode 3

2 Likes