Let's compliment each other!

I wanna play a little game. All you have to do is give the poster above you a compliment. Try your best to be thoughtful and compliment something unique that you like about the person. It doesn’t hasn’t to be anything grand, but a little bit of effort goes a long way. If you don’t know anything about the person, do some research to find something you like about them! I hope we can spread the spiral of happiness a little through a simple exchange of words like this.

8 Likes

The way you photoshoped Kyousuke’s face on your profile image makes it look like official artwork. Excellent work!

6 Likes

I dunno if this counts as a compliment, but I’m sorry for the bullying you’ve had to endure for so much of your life. The world is cruel sometimes, and it’s easy for someone to be assigned the punching bag for the sake of some vague amusement and bystanders wanting to respect the harmony. I feel strongly about bullying, so your story spoke to me. I respect that you have the inner strength to stand here today, to be able to speak about your past without restraint.

Is that no good as a compliment? Well then I respect your dedication to self improvement. Humility and mindfulness of one’s own limitations are traits I value very highly in people.

9 Likes

I like how you work so hard for the sake of others. As a mod and a member, I’ve see you work tirelessly whether it be in your own studies, bettering the community, podcasting and editing, hosting events, managing the blog, etc. I really appreciate your vision, that we can be a community of fans that doesn’t just discuss waifus and anime but also really gets into deep analysis as well as generally becoming a family all around the world.

11 Likes

Here’s an easy one. Your micromanagement of Kaza never ceases to amaze me to be honest.
Insert joke relating “smol” mod to "micro"management
Stock laughter
But seriously, whenever something’s posted in the wrong topic, you’ve fixed it before anyone else notices. There’s a Kaza event? Guess who beat me there. Someone needs to be verified on the discord? Oh, wait, @cjlim2007’s already taken care of it.
I don’t know if it’s a conscious effort on your behalf or not, but either way your dedication to Kazamatsuri is amazing.

And you’re literally a meme. I respect that. :smol:

10 Likes

Ah, here you are. I wonder if it’s fate that encounters like these happen, but then again… When i think about it i don’t believe In fate. I Don’t believe it was a coincidence i met you on this site.

You like every one else have a different view, a different judgment of the world. I like how you can make sound arguments in one post and then go all goofy in other (you know what it is) saying that you just posted cause you like to rip on her. The most prominent thing that i saw in you that you have an ability, an ability to make people comfortable around you. You can talk jokes to take away people’s stress, you can slip in and make a conversation livelier, you give encouragement when people need it, you can be serious when needed and most of all you don’t behave like a dick (seriously that’s a rare quality these days) :yahaha: (i know i use this emoji a lot but i can’t help it i like Haruka so much). No wonder we clicked huh? nudge nudge

I like you. I like you as a human being and i respect you as one.

PS : By the way that profile pic of yours reminds of something from my childhood. That dinosaur wearing sunglasses is simply badass.

8 Likes

I really like your hands :aspi:

Also I really enjoy the fun you contribute to the Discord. You really contribute to that space feeling like a community, and I respect that greatly <3

9 Likes

You’re amazing at reading into the details of Little Busters and crafting logical theories that make even veteran readers think. You really add color to all the discussions we’ve had thus far and I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels that way.

10 Likes

I love your passion for Rewrite, more than anything. While literally everybody was seething with hate and pessimism over Cradle’s Tale, you and you alone remained optimistic despite all this. I am extremely grateful for your contributions with the plot summary write-up you’ve made. And while it wasn’t the “ending that everybody wished for” in Rewrite, neither does it destroy any of the things we’ve hoped for. And if it wasn’t for your help and passion despite the odds, I wouldn’t have been able to see that.

Thank you.

12 Likes

It’s really amazing how you find a balance between kindness and honesty towards others, which is really awesome. It’s no surprise you were awarded as the nicest member in the forum. ^^

I’m also glad to have been able to meet you irl, the one meetup from last year is definitely among the best days I remember from 2017. :happy:

7 Likes

I appreciate how your passion for journalism influences your writing. You’re very kind, but also very sensitive about social issues. Your awareness of the power of the written word shows through, it’s very important in this day and age to take responsibility for what we say, and I appreciate your dedication to that integrity and how you educate others about the power of words.

8 Likes

You’re pretty much real-life Kyousuke. Your love for this community is amazing, and I aspire to be that dedicated to something one day. Thank you for always continuing to spread the happiness spiral!

8 Likes

hey look, if it isn’t the golden voice of Kazamatsuri :ai:

@SuikaShoujo you set the bar too high for us when we talk about how much we love a certain character. Your love for Komari is visible for everyone not only because of the Komarimatsuri you have in your collection, but through your kindness and your contribution towards the happiness spiral. Stay as awesome as you’ve always been :umu:

10 Likes

Speaking of spirals of happiness, Ryuu, you are high tier in my top 3 of chillest and nicest people I’ve ever met with hardly any boundaries for kindness and generosity. Keep being your genuine and lovable you, and keep racking in dem sweet blessings from our Goddess Kotori. :ai:

11 Likes

DEAR NATSUME. -Akikiho voice- I’ve been waiting for this.

You are my oldest friend from Kaza and never cease to make things amusing, whether it’s going along with my bad moods or making my good moods better. Thank you.

Nothin big! Just thank you.

8 Likes

Despite everything that has happened so far, I stand by what I said before. I admire your moxie.

I know we haven’t really seen eye-to-eye in how we think we things should be done but at the end of the day, we all just have the same goal. And I hope you remember this :ai: Just don’t forget, we’re always willing to listen to you and whatever crazy ideas you may have. We won’t accept all of them, but we’ll hear you out. And maybe that way, we can work together to make this community even better.

8 Likes

PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a beautiful young man who clearly loves Little Busters like his own son. You are certainly one of the most reasonable human beings I have ever interacted with and I hope to get to know you better on my Kaza journey. I appreciate your willingness to communicate and well, I like that you followed along with my LB journey through twitter. It was heartwarming to hear that you were proud of my approach to the ending. Shoutout to you fine sir!

9 Likes

Magus, your dedication to hands is admirable! In all seriousness though, you’re such a nice presence here on the forums and on Discord, and things never seem to get dull with you around. Whether you’re joking around with other people on the forums or making a long detailed dicussion post, the things you write are always a joy to read. I don’t think kazamatsuri would be the same without you, and hope to get to know you better in the future.

7 Likes

We have different opinions on some things, Realta, but I really appreciate how considerate you are when expressing what you think. It’s always a pleasure to read your messages, even when I disagree with them. I hope to see you around a lot more!

6 Likes

Hey Draco,

I felt being able to just chill talk you very quickly, which means you make connecting easy.
For some reason, I also really appreciate your skills with the japanese language, even though other members do that well, and when I come up to ask you stuff, you are very willing to help!

7 Likes