Kotaro Uchikoshi/Takumi Nakazawa Discussion

Just finished the ending and it was toooootally disappointing. For starters, they lacked any explanation of how some things was interconnected. The bus hijacking apparently just randomly happened, cinnamon just so happens to increase ghost powers, and so on.

However, what disappointed me even further was the sudden comeback of the unfunny comedy that we haven’t seen ever since episode 4. Everyone doing the cheermancy dance? Giving panties to Yuuta’s altar as an offering? Here I thought it graduated from these unnecessary trivialties, but I guess it realized midway what it was really supposed to be: a show about panties :stuck_out_tongue:

So fuck this, punchline sucks, and I regret continuing it.

EDIT:

So… Zero Escape 3 has been officially announced by Aksys… Which means no Japanese release? Heh

Well, Zero Escape 3 has been officially announced by Aksys and Uchikoshi himself at anime expo:

Good news for most here, I suppose.

2 Likes

Also, Root Double (Nakazawa’s newest VN) localization has been officially announced by Sekai Project as well!

People say it’s pretty darn good.

AND Sekai will localize G-Senjou No Maou too. Very exciting times to be a VN fan.

1 Like

I moved a post to an existing topic: General Visual Novel Topic

Hey there! Reviving the topic, I’m here to spread the word about Takumi Nakazawa’s Root Double Kickstaster! Please consider backing it if you’re interested.

4 Likes

I want to back at the messenger bag level…but I already upped my pledge for the tshirt. My collector soul must be checked at some point. >_<

Man I want this project to succeed so badly, but it doesn’t look good at all.

1 Like

Somehow Libra of the Vampire Princess managed to go from grim to funding 3 stretch goals so I am going to stubbornly hold out hope.

1 Like

I don’t know if Libra is any good, but come on, Root Double looks much better. Here’s hoping Sekai makes some more moves and it gets funded.

I am backing both - and looking forward to both but Root Double is going to a very different class of experience.