Key Sounds Label - Music Discussion

I’ve been trying to find sheet music for Distant Years or Hitohira no Sakura (the Sorarado Append arrange of Distant Years) but I can only find sheet music for the first 2 minutes of Distant Years. Does anyone happen to know of any for the full song?

I guess I’ll follow all the cool people and list my favorite Key OST and Vocal songs.

Vocal:
Clannad: Dango Daikazoku because I’m boring like that
Angel Beats: Ichiban no Takaramono ~Yui final ver.~
Little Busters: Song for Friends
Rewrite: Koibumi

BGM:
Clannad: Memento Nagisa Warm
Planetarian: Gentle Jena
Angel Beats: Theme of the SSS
Little Busters: Boys Don’t Cry
Rewrite: Scene Shifts There

ZHIEND, man. ZHIEND.

Let’s Feel Good is beyond exceptional. I can’t even words with this song. It makes me want to dance on one side, makes me want to just sit and cry on the other. Brilliant. I’m holding out for it being a final ED or an insert song of some sort. Such a masterpiece, and it really presses some tone buttons in how it’s a really pretty track with very bittersweet lyrics and droney harmonies. Just, amazzzziiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg. Throw on your best headphones with a high quality track and crank it up, man. Ahhhhh

So now we’ll remember those days when I used to fall for you~ <3

Also MAAARIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the JP and English versions are both so good, but the English plays to my heartstrings a lot more, so I prefer them a lot. She’s gotten so insanely good over the years. These songs are a testament to Maeda’s continued ability to write very deep and meaningful lyrics, Hikarisyuyo being a legend- And Marina being EXCEPTIONAL. All that’s left is for it to be used well in the show. Fallin’ was used perfectly. Bring on the Let’s Feel Good!

4 Likes

Here, this is My first discovery music box. “Tori no Uta (Music Box Ver.)”

After I listened this song, I was started to find out and listen Key’s Music Boxes and I wonder that everyone have your favorite music box already? So, What is your favorite music box? You can share it here. (And I will listen after you.)

1 Like

Fun fact, seems like everyone is enjoying the OP/ED of Charlotte. And Maroon 5 e.e

3 Likes

Dunno where else to vent this but… OMFG Lia is going to AFASG! Wish I had enough money to go but spent it on AFA last year!! Really wanted to see her! Damn I bet her live concerts are amazing! ><

1 Like

I’ve only ever seen her in KSL Live, and yeah, she’s a pretty hype performer! That was one of the late-announcement additions to AFA, right?

1 Like

Oh man so jealous! Yeah, Lia and Aimer. Not sure why they would announce 2 big name singers that late though.

Oh my goodnss, the singer of two great songs: My Song Your Beats and Bravely You are coming to AFASG and I have no chance of going there!!?? Cries at the corner of the room

Holy shit guys crann mor. This is the KSL album I’ve been wanting for for so long. Based Hideki Higuchi!

1 Like

I love the “Scene Shifts There” Vocal version from that Craan Mor album :3 Aoi Tada’s voice is like a heavenly angel.

2 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to hear it performed live T^T

1 Like

Crann mor = Big tree in Irish
:kgoha:

Man, I wish I could buy Crann mor. T-T I absolutely loved the entire Rewrite OST, and to find out that they released some orchestral arrangements of some of my favorite tracks fills me with joy. But, I live in America, so I don’t think it is currently available to us. x. x

We can only hope that they release it via iTunes one day, which they do for most of their repertoire at least

2 Likes

Every time I think of Song For Friends, I always think about the beautiful emotional scenes of Little Busters!, Song For Friends is definitely a song that deserved more recognition.

Kanon had Last Regrets
Air had Aozora
CLANNAD had Chiisana Te No Hira
Little Busters! had Song For Friends
Rewrite had Koibumi
Angel Beats! had Ichiban No Takaramono
And Charlotte had Kimi No Moji
Pls Key, continue with these beautiful songs. Key is the masters at these beautiful songs.

2 Likes

Well that’s specifically only Shizuru route tho :stuck_out_tongue: If anything, I’d say CANOE would be the “emotional song” of Rewrite

Ohh, but I was talking more about the emotional piece. Canoe was great, but didn’t hit me as hard as Koibumi. Same with Song For Friends, I didn’t play the LB VN so I’m not entirely sure where it played, but in the anime, it played the first time during Kurugaya’s route. And for Ichiban No Takaramono, I was talking about the Yui Version. LiSA’s voice is beautiful and so impactful <3

So I just finished Planetarian last night and TT____TT

It may now actually be my favourite Key work after Air.

I really need to play/read more Key visual novels, I’m really starting to warm up to the presentation style. Incidentally, does anyone know if Key Sounds Label has released a Re-feel/Piano Arrange of Gentle Jena? That song just makes me melt.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it did not, unfortunately :frowning: