Key Scenario Writers discussion

A lot of us think the same about Maeda.

3 Likes

Weā€™re actually looking for a good photo so we can all have a framed Maeda on our walls or desks.

6 Likes

What do you mean? I love Maeda.

Just saying: Kyousuke is a character. Maeda is a real life person. Usually (donā€™t mean all cases) the purpose of a dakimakura is to grant sexual desires/fetishes. If you use the photo of Maeda to grant your sexual desires, it could be rather offensive to him. Just imagine someone doing this with your photo. (I would be very disgusted and angry if that happened to me)

Tbh, for a guy who wrote about a dream he had where he had CDs shoved up his butt (among his other forms of shenanigans)- I think Maeda would probably see the humor in itā€¦ Anyways- The picture-

ASPI CONFIRMED FOR HAVING SEXUAL DESIRES AND FETISHES RELATED TO KYOUSUKE!Ā 

Donā€™t say stuff about other peopleā€™s personal lives, thatā€™s bad! Unless he allowed you to do soā€¦ Some people donā€™t have enough confidence to expose these stuff to the whole world. Be careful, @Kanon. @Aspirety could have been hurt by your post.

Weā€™re all friends and part of a relaxed community. Things like that donā€™t ever matter here. If anyone finds themselves offended by anything, they can just speak up for themselves, and we can take it into account in the future.
Itā€™s fair to assume that if someone says something potentially rude to someone here, itā€™s because theyā€™re friends, like most of us are, and itā€™s a joke or something.

1 Like

SO ABOUT THAT PICTURE OF OUR BELOVED MAEDA-
(Be more on topic pls, even though this topic isnā€™t exactly on this topics topic but is. Itā€™s like, meta on topicā€¦)

Please leave sexual desires limited to Key Scenario Writers here.

But Maeda is basically Kyousuke!

Heā€™s so swag, my favorite Maeda moment remains the time he made some girls cry on stage.

Itā€™s what it seems to be, but we donā€™t know if Maeda identifies himself with Kyousuke. You can say that Maeda is Yuu from Charlotte, though.

If someday there is a daki of Yuu, then we can know Maeda has no problem with being the object of sexual desire of other people. Letā€™s just wait and see.

Sorry to post kinda off-topic @Bizkitdoh, but weā€™re discussing about Maeda and thereā€™s no other topic about dakimakuras.

Who doesnā€™t desire Maeda and Kyousuke?
Anyway, the pictureā€¦

1 Like

KAZA PLEASE.
We need a good photo of Maeda :V

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1467&bih=918&q=éŗ»ęžå‡†&oq=éŗ»ęžå‡†&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i7i30j0i30j0i24l6.1075.2272.0.2639.2.2.0.0.0.0.202.369.0j1j1.2.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.64.img..0.2.368.w_-U12d4GEE

Anything here good enough?

Of course Iā€™ve looked on Google =3= Theyā€™re all either too small, too blurry, or obscured by something.

https://ssl.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/251/251251/th_o_.jpg This would be the best one I can find, and it still looks very low quality.

@Aspirety Do you still need it? Because I can probably still get a scan from the VisualStyle magazine, which has a decent enough Maeda pic

1 Like

Yes, yes I do still need it :stuck_out_tongue:

I canā€™t deny thisā€”holy----- ^///////^ agreed 1000% with you

This topic getting more intense focused to Jun Maeda ojiisanā€¦ just wonderingā€“is he already married? As you can see in his PV he has love interest to a woman works in flower shopā€¦

Jun maeda ojiisan why you so sexy :heart:

@Aspirety On page 100 (coincidence?) of this pdf he appears. (Itā€™s a 40MB file but itā€™s very interesting to read) https://ia802501.us.archive.org/1/items/TheMoeManifestoAnInsidersLookAtTheWorldsOfMangaAnimeAndGaming/MoeManifesto.pdf

I need more information on this, I canā€™t sleep now.

ā€¦no, seriously.

2 Likes

This would be good if he wasnā€™t obscured by text and imagesā€¦ T_T