Key Music Fan Covers

Man this sounds like something from Umineko. Holy crap this is good!

Oh thats really good.

I suppose it would be easier to organise that way if there was a topic for my transcriptions, since I will be working on this, and on as many other Key OSTs for quite some time to come. As for the latter, I’m not sure whether there are enough transcription and arrangement efforts in the community to ensure the topic doesn’t fall into redundancy, but I suppose it would be convenient to have a catalog of whatever’s been contributed.

My friend is playing piano AB! Ending song. Enjoy. :smiley:

3 Likes

I created my own improved version of the previous Futari transcription I covered here. The biggest changes don’t really come in until about two thirds of the way through the song, so I implore you to stick with it.

You can even see the Indian cookbook I propped my phone up against and if that isn’t a flat upgrade over the previous recording I dunno what is.

Apologies for the bad joke. Re-feel Natsukage is next whenever I get around to being not so awful at it.

8 Likes

High quality video game piano covers right there

3 Likes

Went to karaoke with @Pepe and @RyuuTamotsu today and this happened.

10 Likes

Why is this a fan coveeeeeeer D’:

3 Likes

Extended cut of our Karaoke adventures! Enjoy.

9 Likes

Can I ask who the people in the vid are? I can’t tell which is which yet. ;u;

But it’s great that you’re all having so much fun there!

Guy with glasses is @RyuuTamotsu, curly hair is @Aspirety, the slim guy who appears after the second half is @Glenn_Irish and uhhh… I’m whoever is left :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You guys are so amazing! I was just watching the extended cut and I ended up singing the songs as well and it was so much fun seeing everyone just enjoying themselves having a good time. :smile:

1 Like

I was more stressed out than anything to be honest! I don’t listen to key music nearly enough so I had to site read the hiragana, which I’m not exactly good at! But still yeah, it was a pretty great time, even though I did butcher rakuen made (luckily that didn’t seem to make it into the video)

1 Like

It’s just the power of kazabois, buy our albums now for a low price of 19.99!
Jokes aside, I feel like this is how karaoke should be! Full of Energy, life and Key

1 Like

While this is by no means a fan-produced cover, I’ve just encountered something fairly interesting. Frontwing apparently made some sort of… school festival simulation/dating sim game called Time Leap Paradise. Anyways long story short, you can get the girls in the game to perform a song for the school festival and two of the choices are Tori no Uta and Little Busters…

Needless to say, these covers are pretty damn good. The characters are voiced by some pretty well-known VN seiyuu’s (one notable is Yui Sakakibara). But yeah here are some examples:

They’re even wearing the uniforms!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Key MADs & AMVs

Aaah, it’s been a while since I posted in this thread, huh?

Anyways, I did a cover of Toki wo Kizamu Uta. Check it out if you want, I guess

11 Likes

Uh…
I can’t sing, but I do play a mean mill. More to come in the future, hopefully.
Here’s Nagisa Dango Daikazoku

15 Likes

If I may make a request…

Do One’s Future next. :smile:

2 Likes

How long does making a cover like this usually take? I’d definitely love to see more.