Key MADs & AMVs

This looks like what a crazy man about to collapse is hearing. It induces madness and desesperation. :sunohii:

1 Like

There seems to be a lot of opposing going on between the songs(when the top of a sound wave happens to match the bottom of another with a similar amplitude), which cancels each other’s sound out, I’m guessing that’s why long lasting, consistent sounds like Lia’s voice in Heartily Song makes it easier to be heard.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:just a guess

oh and, it was a horrible experience for my ears…

and also…It can be heared at the end that you’ve put Little Busters! twice, I think the other one was the Ecstasy version from LBEX :yahaha:

1 Like

Kanon in Little Busters! style

3 Likes

Yes, I included LB and LB: Ecstasy. The intros vary in length, and are different enough, I’d say. :yahaha:

Clannad Anime in LB! style

Clannad Visual Novel in LB! style

1 Like

Little Busters! in Clannad After Story style

1 Like

Little Busters! in Rewrite Style

Rewite in Little Busters! style

Rewite in Clannad style

1 Like

Now Kyousuke’s voice for Yoshino is just cheating.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has posted this one yet. been my favorite for years now. still haven’t got tired of it.

3 Likes

I decided to use the recently released Philosophyz ~TV animation ver.~ preview with the original Rewrite game opening and the upcoming Rewrite+ PV to get a feel of the Philosophyz anime ver with visual context. Hey, it’s actually not bad x=.

3 Likes

Angel Beats! 1st beat Spoilers

2 Likes

It sounds ok to me. And btw are you planning to do another MAD?^^

@DaiVel
This MAD is amazing…Makes me feel alive, again.

As much as I want to, I don’t really have inspiration recently =(. Need some good motivation and feels to do one…

I did mix the original game Philosophyz version with the Rewrite anime OP animation recently. I also did Sasayaka na Hajimari and the ED too.

I see :smiley: it;s not always easy to get started, maybe it’s the hardest part ^^
I’ve been doing something different since the last MADs, I have made vocals with a vocaloid-like sofware UTAU, here’s an example with philosophyz, in chinese language ^^
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av555441/

Since I haven’t seen it posted here,

Kotori x MadoMagi opening :smiley:

Kotori route spoilers, mainly in the title logo

12 Likes

Holy crap that was amazing. I absolutely adore the Madoka op, and this is really accurate and impressive! (video spoiler)Completely lost it at Yoshino at the end there lmfao

2 Likes

Wub.

Tomoya’s traumatic past, revealed at last.

7 Likes

Rewrite TV Anime OP2 Sequence with VN OP2 Theme “Rewrite”

I can’t believe I never posted this masterpiece to Kaza. Even with low-level listening skills in Japanese it’s fucking hilarious.

Most of this guy’s entire video list is so funny too. http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/2548451#+sort=8
Little Busters spoilers.

2 Likes