Key MADs & AMVs

Wow that’s really well made. Really love MADs like this. It has (Saya Spoilers)really nice interaction of Saya with other characters we never saw her be with which makes me happy. The general visual presentation of the dungeon was excellent too.
Reminds me of stuff like the Rewrite MAD that @Aspirety subbed (although not quite as good :P).

1 Like

I think every Key fan should watch this: https://youtu.be/cuu3uK67NME
It is a compilation of Key shows, with the awesome music Key has given us. Sit back, and enjoy 20 minutes of feels. I think it was really worth watching it.

2 Likes

I would warn people, that medley has major spoilers for all Key works (apart from planetarian hahahahaha) up to Kud Wafter, including Little Busters EX.

1 Like

ooowwoooooo I put Slow Curve into Guitar Herooooooo. Even though it’s a slow song it’s surprisingly challenging (I think a couple parts I made a bit too fast)

4 Likes

Here, Armored Core:For Answer x Angel Beats!

Figured this would be a good place to drop this down

So damn cute…

2 Likes

Hey,
Does anybody on this forum likes Little Busters?
I’ve thought so… Here’s a little funny thing for you:

(LB Spoilers) if you can understand them. ww

I’m pretty sure that Taka already posted this one a while ago. :confused:

Hello,
I’ve missed it, it happens from time to time. I haven’t seen it before.
Great way to learn kana! :smile:

Stumbled upon a planetarian MAD; didn’t know that was a thing, but I’m happy it is.

Nico source

7 Likes

Almost feels like this could be an OP for the visual novel.

1 Like

“Can you post that in the Key MAD’s topic?” - @Aspirety

6 Likes

I’m very confused.

I also don’t know how I’ve lived all this time without it.

2 Likes

I think I may have gained a newfound appreciation for Youhei…

He better not make that face again… or else…

or else…

1 Like

It’s great! So funny… :slightly_smiling:

That, and a toilet seat cover!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

1 Like

This is a KEY MAD I made last year and I’d like to share it with you because the people here seem very nice^^ And since I’m new to Kazamatsuri I hope we can get along well :smiley:

3 Likes

So while I was taking a break from doing my HW last night, I found this LB Refrain AMV that uses the Madonna song “This Used to Be My Playground”. LB Refrain spoilers by the way.

http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=5549

@Nuo Not bad at all! There’s not many of these all-encompassing Key MADs, so I always get excited to see one. You’ve done a great job with this! Lots of impressive editing and great visuals to go with the music.

So somebody created a spoof of the Clannad opening using Ace Combat 6. …Y’know. As you do.

2 Likes