Key Games Translation Status Updates

Our patience is paying off. We must send them our energy.

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

Insert “Soon.” picture.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, nothing from Doki sigh

2 Likes

WAFUUUUUUUUUUUU

6 Likes

Whoa, I thought it was almost dead. But, really really good progress!!! I just hope EX comes out sooner, because it is needed to be read before Kudwaf.

1 Like

This might be worthy of a blog article. @Bizkitdoh @Yerian @Pepe, what do you think?

1 Like

[quote=“sillylittlemelody, post:125, topic:554”]
because it is needed to be read before Kudwaf.
[/quote] Didn’t knew that. Good to know!

Anyone know how to find out when a google docs is last updated.

I may be wrong (last time I visit is almost a year ago) but it looks that there’s something changed in the EX’s docs.

There should be a thing in the top bar pretty much right beside “help” that says “Last edited _____ ago” I’m not sure how long that’s there for or if there’s a way to get rid of it though.
Just checked and I have something that says “last edited October 16th 2014” so I guess it stays a decent amount of time.

N/A if the documents is set to read only.

I “starred” the spreadsheet (by clicking on the star icon next to the title) and so the spreadsheet shows up under Starred on Google Drive, and I can see the last edited date and other information when I click on it. Says last edited Oct 24th, 2014 for me.

1 Like

The only issue I see is that the Rewrite quest involves a TON of image translations, and I’m not sure if any have been done yet.

Worse yet, some images are almost impossible to translate without making them from scratch.

For the tutorial images, it’s actually easier to make them from scratch. :smiley:

Oh my god you two have the same avatar so I thought you were double posting…

8 Likes

I’m progressing slower than I would have liked, but now I at least have a first version translation of the first 4 parts of Planetarian: Jerusalem. That’s about half the material due to the first part being only 2 minutes. I need help with the two Spanish/Latino names, and proofreading is never not helpful. When it’s done, would it be best to make a youtube video like snowglobe/hoshi no hito? If so then I have to say that I’ve never done that before.

For me Jerusalem was available on Itunes, not sure if that applies for everyone. Itunes

Translation document

3 Likes

Does anyone here even go on Fuwanovel ? I’m pretty sure EX has been at 98% for like 3 months now… And I haven’t even seen Harvest festa move from the lower half of 60% at all. Kud Wafter is like at 30% which, I think is probably gonna be dropped if they don’t dedicate their time to it.

EX has been stagnant forever, but the other two both got updated recently. The HF page only gets updated when a scenario is 100% so the progress looks slower then it is.

Mixed opinions about it here. Some people like it for information or community, or just the convenience. Some people dislike it for it’s history or it’s brain-dead forums. There’s some Fuwa staff here too iirc.

Last update was… October? I think. They have a document for it. Doki’s VN department shut down public communications a long time back. I’ve heard some things earlier this year, so they are still… working… on it.

HF is progressing really fast. They had to re-translate a route because… I think Ixrec wasn’t satisfied or something, but they’ve been blazing through it rapidly.

The translator had life going on, but it’s been progressing, and Jyuichi is back in the swing of things after getting through a bunch of the life stuff.

Ixrec and the rest of Amaterasu, and Jyuichi, are all pretty cool people, so support them ^^

1 Like

HF is currently at the following:
Kotori, Chihaya, Akane, Lucia, and Shizuru are all TL’d and QC’d.
Kagari is being translated right now, and it’s probably about halfway done? I haven’t looked at the SEEN in a while.
Then the mess that is the Rewrite Quest can begin.

Will there be a partial patch covering everything up to Kagari’s route?

Woah huuuuge thanks for this @HeliosAlpha! Definitely something worth looking forward to :smiley:
For a drama CD, sometimes just a document like that suffices. It at least encourages people to actually purchase the drama CD.