Key Character Sorter

It’s mine. Nothing unusual, right?

1 Like

Bearing in mind I haven’t read LB! or Rewrite yet…be interesting to see what changes after LB!

1= Fuuko Ibuki
1= Yukine Miyazawa
3= Nagisa Furukawa
3= Kyou Fujibayashi
3= Kotomi Ichinose
6 Sanae Furukawa
7 Yumemi Hoshino

Below 7 is menaingless here

1 Like

After EX routes I had to change my rankings.

My number 1 is still the same, but I added an interesting bunch.
:yahaha:

3 Likes

Needs A-Chan Senpai added to the sorter :hugs:

EDIT: Re-did the sorter now after LB and the LB girls just don’t quite cut it. I still can’t choose between so many of them with characters I don’t know from Rewrite etc so they are in ranks

PLUS of course A-chan senpai!
a-chan

Next Rank:

3 Likes

I saw this topic a while ago and figured I’d give the sorter a try after finishing Little Busters… Unsurprisingly most of my favourites are from Clannad and LB, and I’m sure my taste is pretty shit to some people, but it’s just me after all :yahaha:

Just a top 21 for now, results lower than that are either characters I don’t remember too well (some Key adaptations I have watched long ago or were not that memorable to me) or characters I don’t particularly like. And then there’s some I don’t know at all, and I imagine I might want to update this after reading VNs such as Planetarian and Rewrite.

I also feel like adding that if there was such a thing as male characters in this sorter all the guys from Little Busters would easily make it into the top 10. But yeah, heroines only of course.

3 Likes

Yup, that looks about right.
(Note: I have no experience with Tomoyo After, Kud Wafter, planetarian, Harmonia, Angel Beats, or either of the Kagari routes.)

1 Like

Kyou is your best girl so you got to have excellent taste in Key heroines somehow

2 Likes

Haha I knew Kyou isn’t very popular with some people here so had to put that disclaimer there. Good to know you have good taste though!

My mentions of “shit taste” and “good taste” are meant ironically anyway, obviously I don’t think any person’s taste is better or worse than the next. Or do I? :yahaha:

:ai:

3 Likes

Never read Kud Wafter or watched Charlotte, so I put those characters last and omitted them from the list.

The top 15 is accurate at least.
I guess it’s mostly accurate after that, though I would move some of the people towards the end up a bit maybe.

1 Like

Nagisa is last :shock: What happened

1 Like

I’ve never liked Nagisa. This isn’t really the place to spend a whole post shit-talking her, but I might make a post in her character discussion in the foreseeable future. I can at least say that her being last along with Tomo is accurate.

1 Like

Had to do this again after watching the Kanon anime, as usual in my case there are lots of ties because i’m so indecisve but here are the “tiers”

Gold Stafish: Ayu, Nayuki, Shiori, Mai, Sayuri, Kyou, Kotomi, Fuuko, Yukine ( + A-chan senpai!)
Silver Starfish: Nagisa, Yumemi, Mio
Bronze Starfish: Kurugaya

Oh yeah, this exists. We gonna have Hot Pockets?

Oh yeah! I should sneak them in some time :'D

Excluding Rewrite, AB, Charlotte, TA and kud wafter.
Pretty accurate if i have to say. My top 10 is filled with LB heroines which is to be expected, mixed with three characters from the VNs i recently read (Air, Harmonia, Kanon). Though i think kanna and haruko should be higher.

PS: i know the edit is horrible.

2 Likes

Update: Added the heroines in Summer Pockets! Some of them are heroines from later routes, so spoiler warning for those who don’t want to know who they are. :'D

Also, I removed the toddler characters in the sorter, because it’s kind of hard to grasp their personalities, anyway. I could bring them back if there’s enough demand for it, but…

Anyway, here’s a question that just came to me: is anyone interested in including the Illusionary World Girl to the sorter?

1 Like

No, she is just Ushio.

Hahaha (Clannad) give me back my Ushio.

Here’s my Key/Tactics ranking. I’ve also added 2 CRYSTAR characters since I like to consider this game as part of the series.

I’m still reading LB that’s why some LB characters are at the bottom of the list, I’m sure that Mio is going to be way higher when I’ll have finished her route (EDIT: I’d put her between Kanade and Mai). Also, my memories of Angel Beats are very hazy so only 2 characters are here.

Outside of the main girls, I’d definitively include Haruko, Michiru and (CLANNAD) Ushio somewhere around the top of the list. I’d also include Sayuri, Misae, Tomo and Sanae somewhere in the middle.

2 Likes

Misuzu your favourite? I’m shockec :ahaha:

1 Like