Key Character Sorter

I cant find the sorter… or is it just me?

Here is my list. I haven’t read Kud Wafter so all its characters ended up at the bottom.

1 Shizuru Nakatsu
2 Misuzu Kamio
3 Kotori Kanbe
4 Kanade Tachibana
5 Moon Route Kagari
6 Yuiko Kurugaya
7 Haruka Saigusa
8 Nagisa Furukawa
9 Yumemi Hoshino
10 Kanako
11 Akane Senri
12 Yuri Nakamura
13 Kyou Fujibayashi
14 Yukine Miyazawa
15 Saya Tokido
16 Yui
17 Masami Iwasawa
18 Lucia Konohana
19 Rin Natsume
20 Nayuki Minase
21 Ayu Tsukimiya
22 Hisako
23 Kanata Futaki
24 Mai Kawasumi
25 Sanae Furukawa
26 Haruko Kamio
27 Tomoyo Sakagami
28 Kudryavka Noumi
29 Ushio
30 Shiona
31 Chihaya Ohtori
32 Terra Route Kagari
33 Sayuri Kurata
34 Komari Kamikita
35 Kotomi Ichinose
36 Shiori Misaka
37 Mio Nishizono
38 Misae Sagara
39 Misa Kurobane
40 Shiina
41 Nao Tomori
42 Yusa
43 Ryou Fujibayashi
44 Shiori Sekine
45 Miyuki Irie
46 Kano Kirishima
47 Mei Sunohara
48 Uraha
49 Minagi Tohno
50 Kannabi no Mikoto
51 Sasami Sasasegawa
52 Ayumi Otosaka
53 Yusa Nishimori
54 Tomo Mishima
55 Makoto Sawatari
56 Fuuko Ibuki
57 Tipi
58 Yuuki Himuro
59 Shiina Arizuki
59 Ui Arizuki

1 Like

I believe you have to be on the computer. The link doesn’t work on mobile

1 Like

Got it

Quite funny, never saw Shizuru but still #3. Also because of this sorter Irealized that I like Yui more than Kanade while I thought Kanade was best girl of AB.
Also THAT picture of Saya is so intimidating. If it was a different picture I think she would be lower on the ranking. Not sure if it is accurate because I havent played all of their routes yet so sometimes I had mixed feelings but in general it is probably right.
'key bye now Saya intimidating

It’s mine. Nothing unusual, right?

1 Like

Bearing in mind I haven’t read LB! or Rewrite yet…be interesting to see what changes after LB!

1= Fuuko Ibuki
1= Yukine Miyazawa
3= Nagisa Furukawa
3= Kyou Fujibayashi
3= Kotomi Ichinose
6 Sanae Furukawa
7 Yumemi Hoshino

Below 7 is menaingless here

1 Like

After EX routes I had to change my rankings.

My number 1 is still the same, but I added an interesting bunch.
:yahaha:

3 Likes

Needs A-Chan Senpai added to the sorter :hugs:

EDIT: Re-did the sorter now after LB and the LB girls just don’t quite cut it. I still can’t choose between so many of them with characters I don’t know from Rewrite etc so they are in ranks

PLUS of course A-chan senpai!
a-chan

Next Rank:

3 Likes

I saw this topic a while ago and figured I’d give the sorter a try after finishing Little Busters… Unsurprisingly most of my favourites are from Clannad and LB, and I’m sure my taste is pretty shit to some people, but it’s just me after all :yahaha:

Just a top 21 for now, results lower than that are either characters I don’t remember too well (some Key adaptations I have watched long ago or were not that memorable to me) or characters I don’t particularly like. And then there’s some I don’t know at all, and I imagine I might want to update this after reading VNs such as Planetarian and Rewrite.

I also feel like adding that if there was such a thing as male characters in this sorter all the guys from Little Busters would easily make it into the top 10. But yeah, heroines only of course.

3 Likes

Yup, that looks about right.
(Note: I have no experience with Tomoyo After, Kud Wafter, planetarian, Harmonia, Angel Beats, or either of the Kagari routes.)

1 Like

Kyou is your best girl so you got to have excellent taste in Key heroines somehow

2 Likes

Haha I knew Kyou isn’t very popular with some people here so had to put that disclaimer there. Good to know you have good taste though!

My mentions of “shit taste” and “good taste” are meant ironically anyway, obviously I don’t think any person’s taste is better or worse than the next. Or do I? :yahaha:

:ai:

3 Likes

Never read Kud Wafter or watched Charlotte, so I put those characters last and omitted them from the list.

The top 15 is accurate at least.
I guess it’s mostly accurate after that, though I would move some of the people towards the end up a bit maybe.

1 Like

Nagisa is last :shock: What happened

1 Like

I’ve never liked Nagisa. This isn’t really the place to spend a whole post shit-talking her, but I might make a post in her character discussion in the foreseeable future. I can at least say that her being last along with Tomo is accurate.

1 Like

Had to do this again after watching the Kanon anime, as usual in my case there are lots of ties because i’m so indecisve but here are the “tiers”

Gold Stafish: Ayu, Nayuki, Shiori, Mai, Sayuri, Kyou, Kotomi, Fuuko, Yukine ( + A-chan senpai!)
Silver Starfish: Nagisa, Yumemi, Mio
Bronze Starfish: Kurugaya

Oh yeah, this exists. We gonna have Hot Pockets?

Oh yeah! I should sneak them in some time :'D

Excluding Rewrite, AB, Charlotte, TA and kud wafter.
Pretty accurate if i have to say. My top 10 is filled with LB heroines which is to be expected, mixed with three characters from the VNs i recently read (Air, Harmonia, Kanon). Though i think kanna and haruko should be higher.

PS: i know the edit is horrible.

2 Likes