Key Birthdays!

August 5th in Japan, birthday of Ryou Hirohashi. Entertaining fact that she voiced Kyou Fujibayashi of Key. Get it? Ryou voiced Kyou? Also of Key,she voiced Yukari of the Sasami trio. Outside of Key… she’s the Japanese voice actress of Tails of the Sonic series… though I have only heard him in English. I dunno what’s a hyper role for her, so might want to check and see what you know! (and if you notice the Konata thing, that’s the Drama CD, not LS anime).

Hirohashi has done some pretty good roles. She voiced Alice Carroll from Aria, Sora Naegino from Kaleido Star, Aoi Yamada from Working!! and Ame Ochibana from Denpa teki na Kanojo. Truly the voice of best girls~

But but… Yachiyo best girl…

August 7th, Happy Birthday to our Clannad heroine, Yukine Miyazawa. Not related to Kengo (no matter how much I joke about it being so).

Now where’s our Yukine topic to spam pictures in, since I’m not doing that here.

If you want to spam pictures, please keep it in the Clannad fanart thread~

But what if we want to spam official pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Um… I don’t think we have a space set aside for official art. Just put it in the fanart thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, before I forget again, 8/16 the birthday of one famous voice actress, Eri Kitamura. For Key she gave us the lovely voice of the Holy Woman, Akane Senri. Also Yui of Angel Beats, but not her singing.

For everything else? She was Sayaka of Madoka, Ami in Toradora, Yachiyo of Working, Rima in the Vampire Knight series, etc.

2 Likes

At this point I need to wish some belated birthdays to people I accidentally skipped. Taking an assumption of how far back we’ve got… I’ll start in May.

May 31st, birthday of the only person I’ll put last, first because it’s too awkward the other way. Yanagi Nagi, who sang different Rewrite EDs.

June 6th had the birthday of Megumi Ogata who voiced Naoi in AB.
June 14th had Takahiro Mizushima’s birthday, the voice of Takamatsu in the same show.
And a third AB birthday on the 18th of that month, the voice of Ooyama, Yumiko Kobayashi.

Next birthday I skipped was the 24th of June, which was for Risa Oribe, better known as LiSA (never knew it was an acronym), who sang Keep the Beats, the album.

Then July 3rd with Aoi Tada who sang Angel Beats’ Ending Theme, and Harvest Festa’s Opening.

Finally two more voices. July 30th for Ryohei Kimura (Hinata), and August 12th Kana Asumi (Irie)

yay.

1 Like

One for today (yesterday), and one for tomorrow (today).

August 21st, birthday of Mai Aizawa, she voiced Rie Nishina of Clannad and apparently a girl of one ep in Air. Thought I should still mention that. Other than that… well her biggest role ever is Mio Naganohara of Nichijou. She also played Natsumi in Negima, Ayano in Lucky Star, Minene in Mirai Nikki, and other roles I still wouldn’t bother to pay attention to her voice in. Ahaha~

And August 22nd, as the Skype group shows, is the birthday of Mio Nishizono. Maybe can count it as Midori’s as well? Ah well, not registered, so happy birthday Mio!

According to her character profile, Midori has a different birthday :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have it. Time to find it!

30th of March, apparently~

August 24th. A day I work all day in America, but that day hasn’t arrived just yet for me. In Japan it has, and it’s the birthday of our lovely Chihaya. Let her birthday be filled with munchies to munch on. Man that was a terrible sentence.

Forgot to say this on the day, but happy birthday to Koumura-sensei… well belated, since it was on the 27th.

But considering it still is the 28th, happy birthday to Fuko Saito. Before anyone asks, now that is not a play on Fuko pretending to be Saito, she is a voice actress, and for Key she did the ninja of Angel Beats, Shiina. For other roles… the only show I heard of before this was Freezing, and that’s because I’ve seen a bit of the cast that plays in that before. Feel free to look her up and see if you recognize any roles! Oh wait, she plays Mylene in a later Bakugan, that’s recognizable… if there’s actually someone who cared about Bakugan.

1 Like

あさはかなり!!
And happy birthday to her even though 90% of her lines is that statement

Ohh, I don’t have Koumura on my birthday list! I better add him…

Yeah… I forgot to keep up with my chart, and only remembered I’ve been forgetting things when the Skype name changed.

August 31st: Birthday of the most Key voice actress… Keiko Suzuki! And what do I mean by most Key voice actress? Well, her roles! Takafumi, Kanako, Yumemi, Haruka, Kanata and Shizuru. And she hasn’t exactly been active outside of Key, I mean… she has three roles shown outside of Key. Mayuri in Flyable Heart, and the other two things I never heard of.

September 2nd: Birthday of Rin Natsume! Lol that I missed that. Nyaa~

September 5th: Mariko Kouda, who voiced Yuuichi’s dear cousin, Nayuki Minase. Other than her… she voices roles so minor that I don’t even feel like saying anything… http://prntscr.com/4kxylq Except for that. Best role right there.

September 7th: Ryoko Shiraishi, who provided the voice for Kappei Hiiragi. Outside of her Clannad role… she voiced May’s Beautifly in Pokemon (Japanese). Nothing else matters. To be serious, she voiced Hayate the combat butler (I literally mean Hayate specifically), Kaede Nagase of Negima… and it seems the rest you may want to look up and see what you know, ahaha~

September 8th: Tomokazu Seki, the voice of Jun Kitagawa. Outside of Key… hey I know a lot of these roles! Happy from Fairy Tail, Gilgamesh of the Fate series, Kyo Sohma, Gilgamesh again, Haru Glory, did I mention Gilgamesh? Well I know more than that, but I felt like giving a tidbit, feel free to look him up and see what roles you know!

Finally, today’s thing. September 9th: Birthday of Kyou Fujibayashi and that terrible twin sister of hers that doesn’t need to be named. Ahaha~

1 Like

Another week without be posting on time… this time with minimal losses.

On the 12th was the birthday of Yuki Masuda, not the female… but the guy who was Fujimaki of Angel Beats. Outside of Angel Beats, he’s done a few Yugioh (later seasons) characters and voiced Espio of the Sonic series. He is not as sought after as some.

On the 13th came the birthday for the voice actress of our little Air dog, Potato, Hiromi Konno. She is a side character voice actress, having provided the voice of Akira of Lucky Star as one of the only roles to actually become main later. She has a lot of roles, so feel free to look at what you know from her.

And just yesterday (the 17th) was the birthday of a voice actress who should not have existed, the girl who took over Mio/Midori’s role for the Little Busters anime (first season only), Yuiko Tatsumi. A few of her roles I know, but I feel the most important for me to mention is she voiced Leticia of Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Such a long title… Also she voices Agitha in the upcoming Hyrule Warriors.

2 Likes

Another week, another time for me to appear. On the 19th Yuusei Oda had his birthday. For Key he voiced MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. And one personal favorite line that some of us will see each other make as Kengo Miyazawa. Outside of Key… he played Herb in Ranma 1/2 and lol at playing 2 of some girl’s boyfriends. He’s kind of side outside of that Ranma role.

Next, on the 20th was Yui Horie’s birthday, now that’s a name we all know. She took Riki’s voice away from Tomoe for the anime of LB, and also was Ayu Ayu back in Kanon. Outside of Key she’s famous for being a frickin’ idol for one, her voice roles second. She’s voiced Chie of P4, Hitomi of Dead or Alive, Tohru of Fruits Basket, and one could go days saying every role they know her from.

The 23rd didn’t see a voice actress’s birthday, but the birthday of Akiko Minase. I hope you didn’t try her jam, ahaha~.

And finally today, the 25th had the birthday of Kikuko Inoue, who voiced Uraha of Air and Sanae of Clannad. She typically plays a motherly or girlfriend character, like Belldandy of Ah My Goddess. But she also is found on sultry roles, like Lust of Full Metal Alchemist. Two other roles I’ve heard her play are Minerva of Fairy Tail and Cecille of Code Geass (Lloyd’s assistant if that name is unclear).

3 Likes