Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance: Little Busters [Finished - Student Council Victory]

Come one, come all! The votes for the team have been tallied, and here are the results:

@Glenn_Irish: REJECT
@Necem: APPROVE
@RyuuTamotsu: REJECT
@EisenKoubu: APPROVE
@Naoki_Saten: REJECT
@cjlim2007: REJECT
@Mogaoscar: APPROVE
@Arete: APPROVE
@Natsume: REJECT
@Karifean: APPROVE

With 5 for approve and 5 for reject, that leads to a tie! However, because a majority is required for the mission to proceed, this is considered a REJECT for @Glenn_Irish’s team.

This brings the rejection counter to 1. 4 more consecutive rejections, and the Student Council wins.

Leadership has now been transferred to @Necem! Please choose 3 members to participate in the mission, and tag me in the post when you have decided.

(Sidenote since it seems some may have misunderstood: the leader including themselves is totally optional).

Well now isn’t that an interesting result for our first mission.

Would the people voting REJECT kindly explain their reasoning? I see no reason for a true Little Buster to reject a mission this early in the game.

1 Like

w-wafuu. W-well when I play Avalon I almost always reject to see what everyone else does. Voting patterns can be good evidence for someone being Little Buster or Student Council member over time.

Aw, phooey! I really wanted to be part of the first official mission. :frowning:

…Well, there’s always a next time. I wonder who Anego is going to pick for the next mission~ :3

Hm? But if you’re using voting patterns as evidence then won’t voting REJECT make you look like a Student Council member?

Maybe. But for the beginning, Student Council has the advantage of information. If there is a sign of people voting differently for different people (kinda confusing), then the Little Busters may be able to pick up more information over time.

My reason would be Glenn’s choice of members to join him. I’m not saying that Eisen and Naoki aren’t ok for the mission. I’m saying that Glenn chose people according to their in-game characters, which also makes no sense if you want a mission to succeed you’ll need members who fit the the mission. Komari and Mio doesn’t seem like a good option for this mission imo.

(Glenn rejected his own plan?)

1 Like

Uweeeh~ I wanted to go on a fun mission with everyone, too. But I think there’s a bad girl in the team who’s been acting suspiciously. Waves the last picture of her story around

Here I go!
I’ve been suspecting Haru-chan (@EisenKoubu) ever since she introduced herself and made sure to let everyone know when she was picked for the team. Depending on the outcome, I might even get my next suspect, but it’s safer to just not have a spy on the mission.

I’m also suspecting Masato-kun (@Mogaoscar) right now for openly defending the constellation (after I’ve announced my suspicion) while praising it to high heaven in front of everyone despite us barely having any information to work with. Not once, but twice did he support Haruka. His first post was supposed to be role playing, but Masato-kun is actually not on good terms with Haru-chan.

Openly suspecting someone early on is a risky move, but so is allowing a spy on the team and since the risk of having five consecutive rejections is non-existent (and I couldn’t resist not to act on the storybook idea), I acted right away.

Biting into a waffle with a blessed look on her face
Mmm! It’s delicious!

A reject from the start… Isn’t that an interesting twist, Kengo?

Onto the actual topic, something feels wrong with the information we were given and as measure of precaution I felt it best to halt the current mission. As Kamikita said, not everyone has been acting like a true Little Buster. We must pick our members carefully if we want to drive out the Student Council!

Huuh!?? I might be stupid but not enough to know that Haruka is good at sneaking, even if I hate her I know she’s a good thief and prankster (I’ve been targeted by her pranks several times), which will definitely come in handy in a mission like this.

Why would you vote Reject with so little information? I mean, I know thinking is not my strongest point but standing still won’t help, we need to pass to action and deal with problems as they come!

Anyway, Anego (@necem) can be a nice leader too. She can stand a prolonged 1v1 vs me and won’t let me win fights easily, so she’s got the guts. She’s also fairly experienced at pranks so I’m sure she’ll come up with a decent plan. However, Anego already approved the previous team composition… Actually, right now I’m going to be careful with the ones who voted Reject, however, at least I now know that Kengo (@Karifean) has some wits after all…

Let’s see what Anego comes up with and we’ll see what to do.

1 Like

Something is a little fishy about Masato… Specifically how he calls Kurugaya. Iirc only Haruka calls Kurugaya Anego. So then there might be two Harukas! W-wafuu… That’s scary. She might be trying to influence our muscles.

2 Likes

Now, now, isn’t it a little harsh to suspect Haruka just because of her introduction? Pat’s Komari on the head

Let me take a guess: Mio (@Glenn_Irish) just didn’t want to participate in any mission, so she rejected her own team, because there is no other way to escape the leader role.

I was thinking about who would be the best team to clear our first mission. Buut, ‘Silent Night’ doesn’t really sound like a hard mission, so I have come up with the perfect plan. I will just clear the mission myself and take Rin and Komari with me to have some time with them alone, just the three of us to give me a little support.

@Pepe

@Naoki_Saten, @Arete and @Necem for the next mission.

I offered, but I wasn’t expecting Masato to follow. That being said, @Mogaosca, you have to stop.

But, of course, Kudryavka you can call me Anego as much as you like. :fukowa:

1 Like

Well I can’t complain about the result of the rejection since we’ve gained a lot of information without losing anything besides a potential step towards victory, and the gain of information in itself is a decent step towards victory as well.

One question I have for our game master @Pepe, you say the Little Busters outnumber the Lackeys, but are we meant to know by how much we outnumber them, exactly? It would be a rather interesting bit of information.

It’s 6 Little Busters to 4 Student Council members according to the rules or Resistance

1 Like

*of Resistance

Huh, from time to time you say some things that make some sense, Kengo, but I still don’t have enough information to make any wild claims as some are doing, at least not until I see a mission happening.

I’ll call you as I wish since next time I battle you I’m gonna win and be able to choose any nickname I want! I also thought that you would come up with a nice plan but from what you say who knows if you will leave Rin and Komari alone to be caught by the council. The pool of people I can trust keeps diminishing, maybe my only ally left is Riki, at least we’ll stay as bros forever.

Runs to meet Riki and with a cracked voice asks: You won’t bully me right?! RIGHT?!

1 Like

It’s actually the opposite. Five reject votes in a row can’t possibly happen because the Little Busters are always in the majority and will at least prevent the last one.

If there’s a spy on the team, it always makes sense for the other spies to get the team accepted. The only downside is that their votes are visible. If a team with a spy is publicly doubted, the best course of action for fellow spies is probably to silently vote for it, because openly defending a player you’re supposed to know nothing about, especially in the very first round, makes you look very suspicious, as you see.

Anyway~
I think Yui-chan just whispered something scary and she just casually tried to silence Masato-kun and not knowing who the other spies are is scary as well and I’m worried about how my teammates voted, and I’m not sure what to vote for but… yaaay! Rin-chan, we’re on a team together! Closes in for a hug

tries to squirm away uncomfortably

Masato may be an idiot but it’s still too early to have anything more than a slight suspicion. We should keep our eyes open but we need more information before we can make any calls with real confidence.

1 Like

drops shoulders, teary-eyed
fuee~ Ri-ri-ri-rin-chan is defending Masato-kun and won’t hug me! This feels weird~

But more importantly, Yui-chan (@Necem), please tell me the real reason for picking me.

(Off role)
@Pepe: The wikipedia link describes a special rule for the 4th round. Does it apply?

You mean two fails are required to count as a mission failed for the 4th round? That should apply