Kazamatsuri Plays The Resistance: Little Busters [Finished - Student Council Victory]

So I’m the last in the leader rotation, am I? Well no matter. The Little Busters are the best! I am Kengo Miyazawa and I’m sure the Little Busters are more than up for a mission as simple as this one.

2 Likes

Uhhhh, umm, signups closed before I even knew the topic was up?? Why didn’t you tell me Pepe D: I already said I was interested!

Frankly I’m just as surprised as you are that all the slots got filled up in less than 24 hours :yahaha: By the time I remembered, it was already full

Good evening!
I’m Naoe Riki… I kinda don’t like the sound of this. Don’t get yourself onto troubles guys.
plays with Masato

2 Likes

Good-o morning-u eberiwan, habe nice day! I am Kudryavka Noumi. I transferred here not too long ago. Please take care of me. Also watch out for Strelka and Belka when we go on missions. Don’t be afraid though, they won’t hurt you, I promise.

7 Likes

Guts, courage, and friendship! Such are the values required to join the Little Busters and such are the values I, Natsume Kyousuke, expect from our temporary leaders and how they will thwart the Student Council’s plans. This mission is also the perfect opportunity to gauge and hone our members’ individual leadership skills, so go all out, everyone!

With elaborate and well-prepared plans, we will succeed in this mission: drive out those intruders and protect the Little Busters!

Mission start!

6 Likes

Ohayo, everyone! I’m Kamikita Komari. I’m really excited about this mission. Let me cast some optimism magic. Yosh!
I also brought snacks for everyone~ falls on her face
Fueh~ I fell over~ :komue:

5 Likes

Ohayou minna! Are you energized and ready to play and exercise at the same time? Inohara Masato here, your personal trainer and leader of the Muscle Sensation. Also, let’s have a great time on missions together, but don’t get to close to me, I don’t want Riki to become jealous hehehe.

@Glenn_Irish Come on, leader, get us a nice plan to infiltrate, but include some workout while we do the mission: the more we work out the better the outcome! Although you’ll only need 3 members right? I’d suggest for now and until the rest of the gang show up, Riki, Haruka and Riki!

Best of luck to you all. I’d pick one of Komari’s snacks, but I think proteins are more suited for my strict workout diet, so I’ll get going!

Greets Riki to start playing while mentally planning the next brawl with Kengo.

Starts singing with Riki while dancing: Kinniku Kinniku!~

3 Likes

Hello eveyone~ I’m Kurugaya Yuiko. You can call me Anego. I’m willing to help you with your missions, but not too much. It’s no fun if it is too easy, right?

1 Like

(Forgive the text overlapping… ^^; )

2 Likes

It seems everyone is here. In that case I will be selecting at @EisenKoubu due to her natural ability to distract and outthink the student council as well as @Naoki_Saten because of his maturity and clear thinking. Let’s try not to get caught.
お前ゲロ犬

I’m assuming you yourself are the third member in this particular mission, @Glenn_Irish? Either way, no objections from me. Good luck, fellow busters!

I thought of a nice story!

Komari-chan takes out her sketchbook and color pencils and hurriedly begins to draw on it.

That is correct.
(Oops I fucked up, I actually meant to pick Kengo which is why I said “maturity and clear thinking” haha, too late now)
Ok @Pepe I’ll be bringing Haruka and the ever mature Komari with me. I’ll just read while I act as a look out.

I’m done!

Komari-chan, standing in the middle of the group, presents her sketch. It’s pretty rough, but the drawings are discernable.

The story consists of four pages

On the first page, there are three chicks. Two of them look almost the same, while the third one stands out thanks to its two pink ponytails. There’s a huge thought bubble above their heads with a pile of candy inside it.

On the far left of the second page stand the three chicks again. On the far right, there’s a pile of candy very similar to the one inside their thoughts on the previous page. A grim-looking bulldog wearing a police cap stands in the middle, separating the chicks from the candy. The bulldog is looking at the viewer, its gaze turned away from both the chicks and the snacks.

On the third page, you can see the two similar-looking chicks moving towards the candy, sweat dripping from their faces. The two-ponytailed one, however, not having moved from her spot, is holding up something resembling either a lit fire cracker or a stick of dynamite, with a smile on her face. “Prankster” is written above her. Nothing changed about the dog.

On the final page, the fire cracker is replaced with a bubble that says “Bam!”. The prankster chick’s smile is even wider while the other two are busy running away from the police dog.

Komari-chan is smiling awkwardly.

5 Likes

I like this story! My favorite character is the twin-ponytailed chick. :smile:

What are you idiots doing? I can’t leave you alone for five minutes without you running off on some mission.

Natsume Rin here. While you’re out at least pick up some cat food.

3 Likes

With the participants for Mission 1 decided, let us see what the rest of the Little Busters think.

Mission 1 Briefing
Mission name: Silent Night
Mission Leader: @Glenn_Irish
Mission participants: @Glenn_Irish @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten

@Glenn_Irish @Necem @RyuuTamotsu @EisenKoubu @Naoki_Saten @cjlim2007 @Mogaoscar @Arete @Natsume @Karifean
Kindly let me know whether you approve or reject to this mission by replying to your role PM or PM-ing me on discord with either “Approve” or “Reject”. Once all votes are tallied, I’ll be revealing everyone’s votes, and continuing from there.

1 Like

(Off role)
Should we call the game master something like “The voice”, “God” or something along the lines?

(RPing)
Hey Mio! (@Glenn_Irish) Di you mean to pick Kengo for his “maturity and clear thinking”?! How could someone think that someone who runs while screaming:

Well, I don’t have any problems with the members you chose since at least Kengo (@Karifean) hasn’t finally been included, but make sure to never choose him unless brute force is needed, in which case you all know that I’m an even better option. :masgrin:

Let’s hope for this team to succeed: Mio can ideate a solid plan, Komari is pretty creative when it comes to filling plan’s gaps, and, finally, Haruka is a born spec ops agent who will be able to carry out any sneaking plan you propose.

You still need muscles though…

(Off role)
Do we even need to adress it at all? If we do, how about “a voice in the darkness”?

Gawd, I love this role!

(RPing)
Komari-chan is looking even more troubled.

I-I still think this is not a good idea…

She proceeds to taking in more snacks in order to restore some happiness while looking around with pleading eyes