Kazamatsuri.org Podcast: The Monthly Terra February 2015

We're back with another edition of The Monthly Terra! Joining me this month are Bizkitdoh, LinkThinks and EisenKoubu! I decided to let Bizkitdoh take the reins of this episode to keep things fresh, so let him know what you think! Toward the end of the episode we chat about the 1 year anniversary of Kazamatsuri.org, and I ask the others to share some words about their experience with Kazamatsuri.org so far. I found their words very touching - definitely a highlight of the episode.

As always, you can subscribe to our xml feed here, or download an mp3 of the podcast here.

1:55 - Angel Beats! OP/ED Available for Preorder

3:50 - Volume 8 of Angel Beats! Heaven's Door Released

5:50 - Angel Beats! Character Poll Results

7:30 - Hibiki's Magic Volume 4 Released

9:07 - Charlotte Exhibit Announced for AnimeJapan 2015

9:51 - Angel Beats! LINE Stickers

11:53 - Charlotte Scans

12:43 - Key 15th Radio Fes

14:05 - Rewrite Released on PS3

16:30 - Megami Engage! Quest
Quick note here - As someone on the forum corrected us, the game has characters from all Key games except Angel Beats!. Sorry about that misconception!

17:40 - VisualArt's Comiket items available for purchase on official store

18:35 - COMMUNITY CORNER!
Little Busters! forum discussion renewed!
AIR BOOKCLUB

21:30 - Kazamatsuri.org One Year Anniversary Reflections

36:42 - ???

Music used:
My Soul, Your Beats! (Instrumental)
SSS - Heavenly Beats by LiLA'c Records
Alchemy - Crow Song by Girls Dead Monster
Reply - Rewrite & Rewrite Harvest festa! Arrange Album dye mixture
Boys Don't CRY (Infinite Human Theorem Mix) - Luxurious Cattail by Lost Garden
God Bless You - Last Song by Girls Dead Monster
Brave Song (Heavenly Trance Mix) - Heavenly Beats by LiLA'c Records

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-org-podcast-the-monthly-terra-february-2015/
7 Likes

Best one yet >>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Aww, I was hoping for a My Soul, Your Beats cover…
Also, you know Amalee is gonna dub that new OP. She went ham on AB covers when it was new-ish.

While talking about the year anniversary you asked for Link’s thoughts. Can this be a new section of the podcast? You could call it… Link Thinks!

4 Likes

I like it, but Link can’t be on them all! We’ll have to phone him in for his own segment. @LinkThinks

“And now we go over to LinkThinks, who just had a thought!”
“Thanks Aspi! So today I was thinking…”

Great podcast guys. Keep up the amazing work.

Megami Engage! Quest has girls from every Key series except planetarian and Angel Beats!.

Other than that great job guys!

1 Like

I think i’ve seen a Yumemi card and she was a water type.

And it’s a really nice podcast!

1 Like

“Guys, I’m really good at this kind of stuff. You should totally have me on the podcasts.”

“Oh no, I read it wrong, dammit!”

I’m just the best at this.

But if I’m not there, who’s gonna screw up the news? Face it, you need me for these podcasts.

Time to bust out my best shower thoughts.

3 Likes

In an anime, are all the in-universe TV shows anime?

1 Like

Oh, lordy. I didn’t expect my mic to be that loud. Well, at least my munching on pizza didn’t pick up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent job covering up some of the more embarrassing moments, Aspirety. :slight_smile:

I was laughing at this part:

IIRC, it’s usually @Rabla that starts that joke XD

As for mentioning about Anime Japan… Well I already said that I don’t really know what’s going to happen, but what I’m expecting is a release date at the very least. It’d be kind of boring to the audience if they don’t know when it’ll come out x.x And I can’t go because I won’t be in Japan, so it ain’t an attitude thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Poor @LinkThinks though, his segue was shot down hahaha~ I’m glad you didn’t edit out the mistake, gave me a nice laugh XD Also maaaaaaan that dye mixture Reply remix is sooooo good. I need to find myself a copy of that album, but it’s one of the more expensive albums out there x.x

The “COMMUNITY COOOONAAAAA” kinda felt out of place though x.x I guess there was like a “up next we have” that was removed? XD

ALSO WHOOOOOO HYPE FOR TK VOICI- wait I stopped playing ABOW >< Thanks for reminding me though, I just started the game now to try it aaaand…HE ISN’T VOICED YET ;; I have my app updated and everything. What gives!

Oh yeah, that. Well all the characters are from VNs and… Hey maybe they’ll put Angel Beats now that it has a VN :stuck_out_tongue:

But hey, great podcast! It was nice to be the audience this time around, and I enjoyed the experience of listening to it :smiley: I’ll be back with you guys next time around, I hope~ And I leave with this:

1 Like

He cut out the part where I was held at gunpoint to do it.

2 Likes

10 Likes