Kazamatsuri Locale - Japan

Yeah I’m in a pinch in that case D: I am leaving for the Philippines on the 31st so that means my schedule is mostly shot during that period >_<

Also, BTW, I can barely read NHK easy news either without the help of a dictionary :stuck_out_tongue:

how does one get free flights to japan? :V

2 Likes

Ah, that’s a pity. Well, let me know when you return. Maybe my schedule will line up!

One has family that works for an international airline. For the next few weeks, I can fly free on flights that have empty seats. Which is hard to find for international flights in the summer - hence my windows of opportunity are very small.

Sure, I return on August 30th and will be busy Sep 2-6, but pretty much free after that until my class starts on the 22nd

I think my flight benefits will have mostly expired by then, but I’ll take a look around that time; might get lucky.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Visual Novel Topic

Just letting you all know that’s it’s 4:30am and I’ll be in Tokyo by the evening T_T

1 Like

Good luck! Are you attending school over there?

ohh, welcome to Tokyo :smiley:
Enjoy your stay here and if possible, let’s meet

Let’s all go to KeyPoints!
But if you wanna meet up sometime earlier, I’m game, too :wink:

3 Likes

We should meet up on a day I’m actually free :smile:

2 Likes

@Glenn_Irish No, just travelling and having fun to be honest!

@Pepe @RyuuTamotsu @Kaze I’m definitely looking to go to keypoints but I’m happy to catch up whenever. I’ve finally settled into my accommodation for the next 17 days so I should be free almost the entire time.

3 Likes

Awesome! I won’t be there til October first so I’ll probably miss you, anyway have fun!

1 Like

Alright, sounds good :slight_smile: so I guess you’ll just be around the Tokyo area the entire time, yeah?

A bit of a sidenote but have you guys ever been to Kamakura? I heard it’s pretty nice and I’ve never been there

1 Like

Yep, the one exception being I’d really like to go to osaka for a couple of days to see a friend but I’m still not even sure if that’s happening yet, I’ll see.

And no I haven’t been to Kamakura but I’m very keen to see some new places.

2 Likes

Count me in for any upcoming events
And why not, why don’t we visit Kamakura together?

Yeah I think it would be fun :slight_smile: maybe this weekend, if you guys are free? @Kami_chan @Kaze @RyuuTamotsu

2 Likes

This weekend should work for me!

1 Like

I died laughing.
this coincidence happened just now:
I wrote that 4 hrs ago when I was at school, when I returned to class, the teacher told me that we are going on a field trip to hakone, and we will pass by kamakura too XD

But I’ll be back on friday so it shall be fine, what day are we going?

1 Like

Definitely, sounds like a plan!

1 Like