Kaza Movie Night!

I would love to attend, but not at the 22:00 UTC.
That’s 6 AM for me. Not the time to enjoy a movie, but a time to enjoy a good long nice sleep.

"Should be there unless anything delays me on that day, which there normally shouldn’t be! :lucky: "

• Quote from person who jinxed themselves

I shall see you there, my friends. :ahaha:

I suggest bumping it up to 24/0 UTC.

Wow, we’re actually in the same timezone?
But yeah, 6am is tought, so I won’t make promises to join on that timeslot if ever.

These seem to be the most accessible options. Feel free to vote up to two times, although if one already benefits you way more than the other two, you can still only vote for one. Of course, vote only if you are interested in watching Kimi no Na wa.

These results will help setting either one or two sessions depending on how many people vote which options.

• 0000 UTC Saturday 23rd (Friday Night)
  • 1600 UTC Saturday 23rd
  • 0000 UTC Sunday 24th (Saturday Night)

0 voters

All times work for me, but it will depend on when my family decide to visit me that weekend as to whether I can attend any given time.

EDIT: Actually, I’ll vote 1600 and 0000 Sunday.

I’m fine with either time for 1600 UTC Saturday 23rd or 0000 UTC Saturday 23rd (Friday Night).
They both work out for me since I’m off work that day. I want to try my best attending Kaza Movie Night since I didn’t get to do it last time which I felt pretty bad. I haven’t even seen Kimi no ni Wa and I heard so much about the movie which I’m definitely looking forward to watching it with everyone. I hope my presence there will inspire others to join in the fun. So, count me in. Yay~ :happy:

That’s actually great. I don’t know how many of us have already watched it but I guess than more than half, so having fresh opinions will be nice

Thanks, Moga! I hope to bring in some new opinions for the movie. It would be my pleasure. :yahaha:

1 Like

I kinda wish I could pick all of them, if this is doubling as a show of interest.

Yeah he should’ve made it so you can pick all three, hmm. Just say here if all three are good.

Right, so it’s pretty clear that 16:00 UTC Saturday 23rd is going to be when we watch it. Looking at the rest of the poll, there’d be two people who can only attend to 00:00 UTC Sunday 24th (Saturday Night) and one person who can only be at 00:00 UTC Saturday 23rd (Friday Night).

As much as I’d like to include everyone, I’m afraid I can’t hold a session for either one or two people who can’t attend, so we’ll have to go with 16:00 UTC Saturday 23rd. Get your movies ready and I’ll meet you on discord in the Battle! voice channel.

1 Like

Alright I’ve confirmed my sched more-or-less and will be there for this session :smiley:

I’ll also be there!

Would love to join in, but Kimi no Wa isn’t released here on DVD until November, grrrr!

I’m so proud to see we’re all supporting the industry by legally acquiring the movie.
:yahaha: :smug:

2 Likes