I have made over a thousand recommendations
Unknown to early morning
Nor to late night
Have withstood ungodly hours to hang out with friends
Yet, these polls will never vote for themselves
So as I pray:
##UNLIMITED MOVIE WORKS

I voted, but I’m not sure if I’ll be there ^^"

Mumble is a software I’d have to download, right? Downloads are blocked on my desktop computer…

I didn’t realize Colorful had been suggested already! I was going to put it up myself, actually, so this is perfect. Be cool if it wins.

Mumble screwed up last night and I had internet issues so I couldn’t join… Sorry!
Maybe next time everything will work.

And the winner of the 12th Kaza Movie War is…

Laputa: Castle in the Sky

The wish that it has asked to be granted is that you all show up on Sunday, September 20, at 00:00 UTC and watch it with me~

3 Likes

Haven’t seen this one yet! I’m sure it’ll be fun :smiley:

I’ll try to make it, but I’m also planning to go to Keypoints that day D: So depending on the sched I might have to leave early :s

ooooh, I gotta make sure to be on this one. I love this movie.

Hoo, boy. This one is going to be interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen this movie at least three times, and I’m willing to watch it again with you guys. Hopefully having people around will make this movie less boring. :slight_smile:

I think anything would make it less boring. Whenever I do a Ghibli marathon, Laputa is the big hurdle.

Is it just not a very exciting movie?

I dont know what the problem is, Laputa is my favorite Ghibli movie with Walking Castle being a close second.

1 Like

I’ll have to see what’s going on that day, but I might be able to participate!

2 Likes

Might be able to join this one! Let’s just hope that I have no internet issues this time

I’ll finally get to see that movie that’s been referenced everywhere so many times.

Dont forget that we start in 40 minutes!

Aw crud. I totally forgot!

Sorry we didnt get to enjoy your presence Japes :stuck_out_tongue: Hope you can join some other time~

Anyways it was a a really great movie! With some really beautiful piano tracks. I never really have the time to watch anime movies otherwise, so I always love doing this with you guys. Thanks a bunch!

I’ll have the next poll up shortly~

1 Like

It was awesome to watch that with you guys. Pepe’s rave party got us in a good mood in the beginning and it went really well. I hadnt watched Laputa in a really long time and was really glad I could find a reason to finally watch it again. It was also the first time I’ve seen it with the japanese dub, only had it on tape with german dub back then. Anyways, I am looking forward to the next movie I am gonna watch with you guys

1 Like

Well, I can definitely say this movie was much more enjoyable to watch with friends. I’m still not a big fan of the uneven pacing of the movie, but I’m glad I got to enjoy it with you guys. :slight_smile: