Kaza Movie Night!

Lol no such thing as a shitty opinion man, you like what you like

2 Likes

not saying mine is shitty, that’s just what other people call it, which basically just means, that they dont agree with me, but let’s stop being off-topic now. Sorry everyone.

I might show up but i might leave pretty early because the movie night starts at 2 am at my time zone

Zoolander was a great success, laughed the whole time (^_^)b

And here’s the poll for our 10th session, yay!

1 Like

Is the next movie night August 23rd? Because I can probably make that date but not if it’s the 16th.

Every two weeks, so yes, it’s the 23rd!

1 Like

Not gonna vote, since I know I wont be there, since I am not interested in any of those movies. As always I wish all those participating to have a fun movie night.

Voted and will (probably) be at the movie night!

Sorry I didn’t make it last night I was pretty down, anyway voted for the garden of words, not a big fan of the rest of the line up

Looks like we’ll be watching Garden of Words!

Join us at 00:00 UTC on Sunday, August 23!

6 Likes

I guess I’ll pass on this one.

Sadly I’m going to pass for this one since I already watched the movie twice last year. Hope everybody else enjoys the movie. ^^

Fantastic movie, I’m excited to see it again

Yay, I’m a huge Shinkai fan so always happy to watch anything from him.

2 Likes

I absolutely adore that movie and would love to watch this again with you guys!

…unfortunately, my sunday schedule might be booked, so apologies in advance if I can’t make it ^^;

1 Like

Can I get a quick roll call of people who will for sure be there tomorrow? I just found out that I will not be able to make it, and I need to 1) Assess whether enough people (at least 3) will be there to still hold it and 2) put someone else “in charge”.

I’ll be there

What time is it scheduled at? i may be able to make it

I’ll be there.

Its 00:00 UTC, which is 7:00 PM CST