Kaza Community Watches AoT

At least we’ll simply be caught up to where you are after this week of showing, so you aren’t rewatching any of it when you shouldn’t have to.

Sorry guys, I couldn’t make it today D: had to leave the house early. I’ll catch up over the week in time for next week x_x

You’ve done it again. It’s tomorrow (later today for me since I’m past midnight).

1 Like

ARGH

Why does my stupid brain keep thinking that it’s today.
Okay okay, will set my alarm now Dx

Well no luck on that. Only person left “unbusy” was LinkThinks and thus flopped. So I guess I’m forced into pulling the time of Ian’s events. Not like Purple will make time for it, so he shouldn’t be forced into morning time.

8:00 AM (PST -8). Next Saturday. Cuts into Saturday mornings for some of us but apparently I have to compromise with how absent it is.

We ended up watching 4-6 once Pepe awoke. I am still leaving the time that I stated, however. Catch up, and then I’ll see you guys at the new time for this show again.

1 Like

OK from now on guys just assume I’m not gonna be able to make it. Because something always seems to come up, I will notify you if I CAN make it

Oh… I’m GMT -7. That took me way too long to figure out. Explains my error to Pepe. So seems I’m putting down this number instead.

3:00 PM GMT, tomorrow. So basically now under 24 hours from now.

Oh goodie, it’s gonna be nighttime for me then. Midnight actually, haha

Sorry everybody, I might have to pass on the event later >_< Had a tiring day so I may not be able to stay up long enough for the viewing. Sorry about that =/

No reminder for the rest before they went off to sleep, I forgot to set my alarm to wake earlier (also not go to sleep at 1). And basing on people’s schedules… I’m going to pull our events until a more open week for people (such as the week after major tests if they’re around the same time).

So no weekly basis while school is in session. Talk to you guys soon.

Bumping because I kind of wanna continue this series but I also wanna wait for you guys.

Are y’all free this weeked, maybe?

I feel bad because a lot of things have been happening the past few weeks and I kinda forgot about this. I’d like to continue it, but I’m really busy most weekends. Dunno how much I can actually promise.

I’m still aggravated at this thing… I’ll never just forget about it, but as things stand I still have no motivation of actually trying to set up more until schooling is over.