Kaza Community Watches AoT

Yay, my turn to start something. Well over the chat we went over four people that need to watch Attack on Titan (or Shingeki no Kyojin [did I spell that write without checking? Doubt it]). So we shall discuss watching it as a group (since I need other people to watch it in order to watch it).

Post if you haven’t seen it and would like to see it. I SHOULD try to limit it to first-watchers, but fans of the show are welcome too. Join in, we’ll discuss a date when we realize who is in and when available.

Yeah~! This should be pretty cool. Would we join a call or just stick to text chat? Count me in.

I or a volunteer can host the call in our Skype chat, as we have had ready for each community event.

Im innnnnnnn
Lets see some titans get killed

something something something JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEGER!

1 Like

I have never seen it and most people say it is good and I already even have a copy so really the only thing stopping me now is time.

Which I may (or may not) have more than enough of in a few weeks.

In other words, I’m in! When do we start, and how often do we watch?

Dang I literally just started watching. I might just put it on hold so I can watch with you guys

Ooh I think I’d enjoy this, I’d be up for it!

Oh, we’re hosting events without me now? I see how it is… :confused:

I don’t know if I’ll join for the screening, but I had been planning to get the community into watching anime together at some point anyways, so this works out pretty well. Regardless, if you need any help getting the timing right or just plain setting it up, I’m willing to help out, you know where to reach me.

1 Like

Time is now an awkward thing. Realizing that if not counting Kanon since there was no “in” count. Over half of us are US, which makes me REALLY reluctant to do Ian’s normal times. But evenings for US people put it early morning for Bonecuss and blah blah. This gets to be fun.

I forgot to ask this a lot sooner, but about what episode are you on so I know when to have you join on?

I was thinking I would probably just watch it all with you guys anyways, but for now Im on ep 5 (really bad place to stop btw, I just haven’t had time)

No matter what it has to be in someone’s morning, and I volunteer Pepe to have the morning run. Since I can do that. If you guy’s Skype times are correct (and my location time for Pepe is correct), I am thinking of having us start around 4:00 PM (GMT -8 I think it is, which is the time zone for Purple and myself [and Ian if he joins ahaha~]), 6:00 PM for LinkThinks, 7 for Yerian, Midnight for Bonecuss, and 7 AM for Pepe (sorry man). I was thinking of first session attempting it Friday, the 29th (Saturday, the 30th, for the latter two who would be past midnight). If it doesn’t work for you guys let me know, I can continue to shift numbers around.

1 Like

Well my timezone is GMT +8 so it might be 8am for me, but whatever happens, I’ll watch it as soon as I eake up on Saturday morning :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll actually br out of town over the weekend, so I may or may not be able to Skype, but I shall put it on my tablet to make sure that I can watch it :smiley:

That should work great for me

Ah I would join if I hadn’t already seen the show. Should pick a airing show next time just to make sure no one has seen it :wink:

It was because of when we were talking about how many of us haven’t seen the show yet, and I’m the type that cannot watch the show without the help of people behind me. That’s why it’s this show, as it’s not an official event.

By the way, how many episodes were you thinking we would watch in the first session? IMO episodes 3 and 6 are both OK places to stop

Depends on when we get tired, I will choose 3, 4, or 6, most likely.

Noted. I’ll watch up to Episode 3, then!